31

Zhan ge behaved like a teenage boy. I gave him a jogger and a polo top to change into. Five minutes later, he came out of the bathroom.

So. He sighed and sat on the chair in my room.

So what? I cocked an eyebrow at him.

Hmm, where do I sleep?

Come lie on the bed next to me. I blushed. What the fuck am I blushing about?

As he crawls into bed next to me, he feels so warm. It would be wonderful to snuggle with him and listen to the sound of his heartbeat. I thought before I heard his voice.

Hmm, is it okay if I cuddle you? My mind returned to reality when I heard his voice. I just crawled and snuggled into him. He still smells so fresh and delicious.

You still smell the same way. His voice echoed in my ear, his lips brushed against my earlobe, and I shuddered. Despite not saying a word, he pulls me closer to him, and I just relax in his embrace. We were silent for a while, and it was comfortable. All I could hear was our breathing and his heartbeat racing in my ear.

Yibo, he cleared his throat. Can you... can you tell me more about your daughter, our girl?

It startled me. How did you know about her? I asked, raising my head from his chest, but he used his left hand to place it back on his chest.

Lewis might have mentioned it to me by mistake. Several times, he called me a fool, and I accepted that. As he spoke, his voice cracked.

I told him everything about Pearl and showed him pictures and videos of her. He couldn't contain his happiness. Then he hugged me and cried.

However, you left without saying goodbye to me. He whined.

Zhan ge, I was on my way to your house that morning when Nana told me your mom had an accident. When I was standing at the door to your house, I heard Mr. Bin yelling at you. He said that what had happened to your mother was merely a warning to stay away from me in the future.

Omg, you heard that? He looked shocked.

Yes, I did. I understand. Your actions made sense to me. I'm not angry at you. I feel shivers down my spine as he pulls me and kisses me passionately. It has been a long time since I felt like this. As I pulled him over, I deepened the kiss. He rolls over me and breaks the kiss to remove my sleepwear. I whimpered at the absence of contact, but he immediately kissed me back and used one of his hands to play with my nipples. He trails his tongue down my jawline and kisses my neck down to my stomach. My painful cock vibrates, and that is when he grabs it and pulls it into his mouth, his warm, moist mouth.

He licks the head and swallows everything in one go, deep throating me. I moaned and moved my hips to fuck his mouth. Gosh, I felt like I was in heaven. The pleasure was building up when Zhan ge pulled my cock out of his mouth. He opened my legs wide, and he propped my ass up with a pillow directly in front of his face. I squirmed with pleasure as he licked and sucked my rim. Having tongue fucked my ass, he pulled me in for a kiss. His stiff cock rubbed against mine, and he moaned in my mouth.

F-fuck Yibo, you're dripping. His cock rested at the entrance of my ass while he moaned in my mouth. Getting impatient, I moved my ass up to meet his cock, and he slowly entered me.

"Fuck, you're so tight," he moaned, and I didn't know I was holding my breath until he deeply buried his cock in my ass. He allowed me to adjust before he started thrusting slowly, before he increased his pace and started ramming my ass like a beast. But damn, I missed this. Zhan ge leaned in and kissed me, then he lifted his chest and asked me to hold both of my legs wide apart. When I did, Fuck, we both moan. He was deep in and his balls were hitting my balls, increasing the pleasure. One of his hands held my waist tight and the other hand was pumping my stiff cock at his thrusting pace. Damn, I came so hard on his stomach and mine. Zhan ge leaned over it and put his fingers in my mouth, and I tasted myself. When I was done licking his fingers, he leaned in and kissed me, tasting me.

He moaned in my mouth, making me gasp, saying, "You still taste so damn sweet." I pulled him up a bit and started sucking his nipple while my hand was playing with the other nipple.

Fuck Yibo, this feels so good. I'm cumming. My insides were decorated with his warm fluid as he moaned. He wouldn't let his cock soften, and I would not stop getting hard. We walked to the bathroom to take a shower at 5 a.m., and the beast's cock wouldn't stop chasing my ass until he had it in the bathroom. We drifted to sleep at 6 a.m., cuddling into each other's arms.

As soon as I heard a loud knock on the door, I jolted from my sleep. Fuck, I cursed.

Papa, Papa, we made breakfast for you. Pearl's voice rang out to me.

Coming, darling. I replied in my husky, sleepy voice. We were stacked naked, and I picked up my previous clothes, put them in the laundry bag, and put on fresh clothes. I brushed my teeth and felt arms snake around my waist.

Morning gorgeous. The sound of his voice was like music.

Good morning, sugarplum. Having a toothbrush in my mouth, I replied with a smile on my face.

He kissed my neck, and I gave him a brand-new toothbrush. When I finished brushing, I gave him one of my oversized joggers and a sweatshirt. He looked fantastic in them.

I walked out of my room, and Zhan ge followed behind. Liam and Pearl waited for us at the dining table with a full-course breakfast.

Dad? Pearl's eyes widened in her skull as she stared at him. As she jumped up, I opened my arms to hug her, but she ran past me and into her father's arms.

He crouched down and lifted her and he hugged her. She played with his hair and kissed his forehead.

Liam, why didn't you tell me it was dad? Angry, she yelled at him.

What do you mean? With a confused expression on my face, I asked.

Liam told me you brought a man home with you last night. I was jealous, but I thought it was something you needed. Sometimes you cry yourself to sleep because you are lonely. Pearl whined.

Cry to sleep? It made me feel embarrassed.

It is true, papa, you cry while you are sleeping. Don't leave, Zhan ge. I love you. Sometimes I sneak into your room right before you go to sleep.

Okay, that's enough, madam. Thanks, I pulled up a chair and sat while she sat on her dad's legs and they fed each other. I felt neglected but am happy they are bonding and am surprised Pearl is not mad at him.

On my birthday, I saw you outside the restaurant where we were dining, but before I ran outside, you disappeared from sight. As she pouted, she looked at the floor.

I'm sorry angel, I was jealous. I thought maybe your dad was dating someone. Zhan ge kissed her hands.

However, now that I am here, I will make up for every birthday I missed in the past. Yay, she squealed, and drank her fresh mango juice.

As soon as we finished eating, we sat in the living room and watched a movie together. As soon as Liam had finished breakfast, he headed to work.

Pearl lay on her dad's lap while I rested my head on his shoulder. She made a video call with Nana and her two grandmas.

It shocked us when we heard their voices giggling and laughing. Mom, Nana, we both said in unison.

It worked, didn't it? Pearl asked.

Yes, it did, they responded.

What worked? I and Zhan ge asked.

I know you listened to me and your dad's conversations about Yibo being single. We have that conversation whenever you're around us, but you never hear us, and we never give up. We know you listened in; you looked happy and hummed on your way to your room that day. Zhan ge's mom giggled when she finished talking.

I'm glad I listened, Zhan ge replied.

It took us a while to talk before they ended the call.

My dear Pearl, thank you so much for bringing us back together. Then he kissed her forehead and kissed me as well. I love you both so much, he said.

We love you too.