Love

" This is all your fault." Nora seethed " If you had kept your big mouth shut, Dani wouldn't be in this position."

"Babe, I'm deeply sorry but he was going to find out one way or another." Chris said, as we stepped into the mansion.

"Well, hell yeah! It would have been better if it wasn't from you." She scowled.

"I was only trying to help." Chris said, adjusting my weight on his arm as he carried me in.

"Well you didn't, you just made a bigger mess, and you better fucking fix it this time." She said.

Chris offered to give me a ride back home after the incident, with Nora breathing down his neck all through the drive. They have been arguing for like a hour or so. From the hospital, down to the mansion.

"Can you both stop arguing." I snapped, not being able to take it anymore. " Please, I just had the worst day of my life. I was kidnapped by sociopaths, and dumped by the man I love, can't I get a freaking break already." I breakdown, not being able to control my hormones.

Damn hormones.

"Oh my gosh.. I'm so sorry." Nora said in a soft tone, with guilty all over her face." I should be comforting you, not adding to your problems."

Fuck! I hate myself for making her feel that way.

"No, it's okay." I said, smiling sadly.

"No, she is right. We shouldn't be complying your problems." Chris chipped in.

"It's ok baby Chris." I said, trying to lighten up the mood. " Now can you put me down."

"Nope." He said, shaking his head in disagreement.

"I'm fine Chris. I can walk to my own bedroom." I said as he carried me through the hallway leading to the bedroom that Aaron and I once shared. "You can stop treating me like a baby."

"Quite down Dani, you're our little baby for now." Nora joked, earning a smile from my lips.

She unlocked the door, pulling it open for Chris and I. Making his way over to the bed, he gently placed me down on the bed.

"Do you need anything? " Nora asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"Are you hungry?" Chris asked.

"Honestly guys, I'm fine."

"We're not having any of that." Nora said.

"Any of what?" I said, clearly not understanding what she meant.

"I'm fine bullshit... If I have to sit you down and force you to eat like a baby, I swear I will . Now what will you like to eat? " She said, crossing her arm, and giving me I dare you look.

I sighed, just wanting to be alone to drown in my pain." Fine. Soup will do, if I can get it down without puking."

" Good girl." She smiled at me. " I'll have Mary make you some soup." She said before turning around and exiting the room.

" You should take a warm bath, it should help you feel better." Chris said, leaning on the wall of the bedroom.

" Physical or emotional? " I asked, staring at him." Because I doubt a warm bath can fix the heartache I'm feeling right now." I said, feeling my eyes get teary.

"Kristen I'm so-"

"It's not your fault." I cut him off from apologizing.

"Apparently it is.. If I hadn't told him about the pregnancy, he would have been here, by your side, comforting you. But I messed that up for you without even thinking."