Thanksgiving.

Daniella's POV 💋

I flew out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, I had a quick pee, and brushed my mouth, freshened up before going to the kitchen.

Today is going to be my first Thanksgiving in Aaron's house. I'd invited Nora over to help out with the preparation since Aaron wasn't around to help me.

He had been away for 2 weeks to attend a conference in Paris. Today was Thursday, so Aaron and Chris would return today.

I was happy yet stressed. Why?

Because I planned a Thanksgiving party, and I had been doing so since Monday, after I told Nora of my spontaneous idea. Thankfully she agreed with the others, and then we started organizing things.

Immediately I stepped into the kitchen, I was greeted with the aroma of different delicious foods.

"Good morning Dani." Nora said gleefully, she of course was a morning person unlike me.

She was munching on eggs and bacon as she scrolled through her phone.

"Morning Nora." I replied, as I gathered a plate and stacked it with eggs and bacon. I went to the fridge to get some apple juice only to find the carton empty.

"Nora." I said, looking over to Nora with a 'really? ' look

"Sorry." she gave me a sheepish grin.

"Good morning." Mary said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning Mary, where is Rose and Stella? I haven't seen them this morning." I asked, taking a bite of my eggs.

Rose and Stella are Mary's daughters, Rose is happily married to Chance with two kids, Claire and Caleb while Stella was in school studying to become an artist. I invited them both over for Thanksgiving.

"Oh, they are with the other maids decorating the house." she replied, grabbing a cup of coffee.

"Oh OK, let me check on how the rest of the decorations is coming up." I said, gulping down my apple juice before walking out of the kitchen.

I walked into the dining room to check how the preparation were coming up. The tables had been placed at the end of the room where we would eat (I had invited my parents and his parents over, with our closest family and friends).

Trays filled with different meals were being brought out by Nora and few maids.

"Are all the meals ready?" I asked.

"Yeah, we have the turkey, mash potatoes, squash corn, brownies and your favorite pumpkin pie ready. " Nora replied, before gobbling down the brownies on the tray.

"Seriously? Food monger."

"That she is." Tony said, smiling at me and laid a hand on my shoulder, which caught my attention.

"Shut up dick head. It's not my fault, Mariano makes the second best brownies in the world " Nora scoffed, before going back to munch her brownies.

"What? Then who makes the best brownies in the world?" Mariano scrunched up his face in confusion.

Mariano is a very well-known chef in New York city. Who now works for Aaron as the house personal chef.

"Dani's Mom." Nora said with a mouth full of brownies.

"You are damn right I do." I heard my mom voice say.

I turned around to see her and smiled.

"Mom you are here." I said as my mom pulled me into her arms for a hug.