Flashback

It's been weeks after I caught Ryan cheating on me, 4 weeks to be precise since I broke up with him, I wanted to surprise him with my appearance but instead I got a surprise that changed everything. I saw the bastard fucking his assistant on the bed we both shared.

Since I caught him cheating, I haven't been the same, I have been a total mess, I wasn't myself anymore, I ate less and cried more, less outing, I barely had a nice bath, unless I wanted to count the times I cried with my clothes on, under the shower.

"You have to stop doing this to yourself Dani, you are hurting yourself over an asshole who doesn't deserve you." Nora said.

"Nora, please leave me the fuck alone, I just want to be alone, I understand you care for me and all, but I want to be by myself." I said rudely, I knew I sounded like a bitch but I really care less right now, after all I was the one with the broken heart.

"Ellie I know you are hurting from the break up and all, but I think I've given you enough time to work this out yourself, but I can see your ways is not helping at all, so it's time you do things my way. "

"Nora leave me alone." I yelled.

"I won't leave you the fuck alone." she yelled back, suddenly I felt the duvet being pulled off my body.

"Get the fuck out of bed and get yourself cleaned up, you smell like shit girl." she said, with her hand over her nose.

I didn't stink that bad, right? I just haven't had my bath in two days since I took a break from work for the week.

"You need to loosen up bitch, catch some fun and live while you are still freaking young. "

"Seriously Nora, I am living, aren't I? " I said stretching both hands forward.

"Come on, you can't keep doing this to yourself, I hate to see you like this Dani. "

"Stop it, you are talking like I am hurting myself or something worse, it's not like I drink and get drunk passing out or throwing up everywhere in the house. "

"Well I am thinking that's what you need right now."

"What?. " I look at her liked she had grown two heads.

"You heard me, when was the last time you had fun? The last time you did was before you met your asshole of an ex Ryan. "

I felt like my heart was being crushed into pieces, immediately his name slipped out from her lips. I placed my hand on my chest trying to reduce the pain, that's if it could anyway.

"Please don't, please don't ever mention his name around me again." I said has tear slips down my cheeks.

"I am so sorry, I am sorry for bringing him up, but you have to face the fact that he's a jerk and he cheated on you, but it's not the end of the world."

I felt her soft palms on both my cheeks, I hadn't even noticed earlier that she was now on the bed with me until I felt her soft hands on my cheeks.

"You have to understand that it's not the end, you have to move on, your parents wouldn't like to see you like this... I don't like to see you like this either.... I want my bitchy girlfriend back, I want the Dani who isn't afraid to punch a guy on his face for calling her a bitch. "

I let out a little laugh, remembering how I'd punched a guy at work for calling me a bitch, I hated that she was right. It wasn't the freaking end of the world. I needed to move on, I am sure the bastard already did, maybe he was fucking that bitch right now, who knows? I had to stop living in the past.

"You're right Nora," I said before pulling her into a tight hug. "I am so sorry I have been a mess for the past few weeks, I promise to make it up to you. "