Wedding Rings

Daniella's Pov 💋

I woke up late the next day, with a little hang over, I took Advil and a glass of water to help with the hang over and ran a quick bath for myself , I wore an ash body hug mini dress, took a pain killer and went down for lunch.

The night before was unexpected, I had never experienced that kind of pleasure Aaron made me feel, not even with Ryan. I wasn't happy when he left, I wanted him to spend a night with me, but he seemed he had other plans. Maybe he spent the night with that whore pleasuring him.

Immediately I stepped into the kitchen, the aroma of the food made me salivate and my stomach grumbled.

"Good afternoon Dani." Mariano greeted me in his thick Italian accent.

Mariano was our chef, he was nice and sweet to me, he was like a brother to me, although he flirts with me, he is married with two kids, a 4 years old girl and 2 years old boy.

"I can't believe I slept through the morning."

"Oh, I can." he said winking at me, "with all the hickey on your neck." he pointed with the carrot in his hand.

"What?" I ran out of the kitchen to the guest room that was closest to me and walked into the bathroom.

I pulled my hair to one side, I could see the big hickey on my neck, I pulled my dress down a bit, the hickeys started from my neck down to the upper swell of my breast. I pulled my dress up, rushed back to the kitchen.

"I am going to kill Aaron, I swear." 

Mariano chuckled "You didn't say that last night when Aaron was dicking you down."

"He didn't dick me down."

"Oh really?" he said raising his brow. "Then how do you explain all the moaning last night, hmm."

My eyes got big like a saucer, I was short of words.

"But... But.. I thought Aaron said the.. the room were soundproof." I stuttered.

"They are."

"Then how did you know?"

"Oh I didn't know, but the look on that beautiful face of yours and the hickeys said it all."

"What? Now I am going to kill you too Mariano." I said as I picked the newly cut carrots from the plate and threw it at him, along with the flour that was on the counter.

He laughed, picking up the peas, he also threw it at me, but before it could touch me, I ran off and into a strong wall.

"What the fuck is going on here?" the wall said in a familiar voice.

I looked up to see Aaron's pissed face. Trying to step away from him, I felt his arm wrap around my waist.

He looked handsome in his white shirt, the cuts on his face were cleaned up and left little bruises you could barely see.