The Contract

Daniella's POV💋

I had spent the last 4 hours working on the files, I made a few correction before recording the files.

I had summarized, typed and printed out 5 files, I needed Aaron to go through them before I sent them out.

Putting away the papers into the fitting folders, making sure the papers inside the folders weren't crooked. I still had a lot of emails to reply, and ginormous pile of files, letters and a massive to do list.

I leaned into my chair before checking the time on my watch , it was 11.30am. 10 minutes left before my lunch break and I didn't have breakfast this morning, thanks to my asshole of a husband.

I straightened up in my chair, quickly grabbing the files I had worked on, before standing up and made my way to the door.

I knocked on his office door.
"Come in." I heard his firm voice through the closed door.

I opened the door and stepped right in. He wasn't putting on his suit anymore, his shirt's sleeves were folded, showing off his strong arm.

Walking over to him, I placed the files on his desk.

" I need your signature on this file before it could be sent out." I said rudely.

"OK, I will go through them and send it back to you, anything else?" he said not looking up from the paper he was writing.

"Yes, you have a conference meeting by 2:00pm."

"Ok, don't forget to get all the files needed for the meeting ready. If that's all, you may leave."

"Excuse me dick." I said before turning around to leave.

"What did you just say?" I heard his angry voice say, looking up from the file that he had been working on, to glare at me.

"I said your lunch reservations is at 12:30pm, Olmsted restaurant. Excuse me." with that being said, I rushed out of his office not waiting for his response.

I went straight to the cafeteria.

-------------------------------------------
Aaron's POV

I watched as she quickly rushed out, her plump ass wiggled at every step she took, she really knew how to get me pissed in a matter of minutes.

I bit my lower lips as I placed my hands in my hair, gently pulling my hair as I tried to cool off. Trying to get the thought of her out of my head, the thought of my lips on hers, I need to stop thinking of her.

I let out a harsh breath, stood up, picked up my suit and wore it quickly, walked out of my office taking my private elevator as I head out for lunch.

.
.
.
.
.
.

After lunch, I received a call from Chris my lawyer and also my best friend, telling me he was at my company, I drove back to the company immediately I dropped his call.

I parked my car, heading straight into the building, the security guard nodded at me and opened the door, for me to step in.

Immediately I stepped into the company, people parted, greeting me as I made my way to my private elevator.

I pressed the button on the elevator, taking it all the way to the top floor.

The bell ding, as the elevator door slide open, stepping out of the elevator, I walked into my office.

"Arrrh... Welcome back pussy eater." Chris said, sitting on my seat.

"Fuck you.... We both know that I don't fucking eat those bitches pussy, all I do is fuck them, after all that's what they are good for, to pleasure me not the other way around .... So were is the Contract I asked for?" I chuckled, sitting across him.