Blissful Morning

This chapter is going to be extremely 18+, mature content ahead.

          Daniella's POV 💋

I woke up to a bright sunlight shining on my face, blinking my eyes for a few moment. My body felt sore, I guess I should, after the marathon sex I had last night with Aaron, I blushed at the memory of it. I felt Aaron stir beside me as he wrapped his hands around me and his legs caging me.

Turning around slowly on the bed to face him. He looked handsome and peaceful in his sleep. He had the duvet tucked below his stomach, reminding me that we were both naked under the duvet. His hand tucked under his messy brown hair, while the other is wrapped around my waist. The sunlight which slipped in through the window was displayed on his body.

I bit my lips as I watched his abs lift and fall from the heavy breathing, his belly was so flat and hard as it displayed his six packs, his hair brown and thick, I could not help but trail my fingers across his face, his thick eyebrows, full lashes, and pink kissable lips, and his eyes, his best features, he has the most beautiful brown eyes, I couldn't help staring into them and them staring right back at me. What! Staring right back at me?

I gasped, quickly removing my hand from his face, but Aaron suddenly grabbed my hand.

He raised an eyebrow questioningly before he let a lazy smirk creep up his face "Are you done checking me out Ella?"

My eyes widen as I realized I had been caught "W-what? No! I wasn't checking you out, I was just.. just..." I stuttered thinking of something to say.

"Did I ever tell you that you're a terrible liar?" Aaron said, cutting me off.

I nodded and sighed in defeat. I just stayed there, feeling very awkward.

"If it makes you feel better, I also checked you out last night." he grinned.

My eyes widen as I looked down at his face "You did?" I asked

"Yes I did. And I must let you know that I really like what I saw and still do." he said with the stupid lazy smirk still on his lips.

Still do! I was wondering what he meant by still do, he wasn't looking at my face when he said that and he still isn't. I followed his gaze, he was staring at my exposed breast that laid on his chest, I hadn't realized that when I was busy checking him out the duvet covering my breasts had pulled off my chest.

"Pervert." I said, retrieving my hand from his hold as I quickly pulled the duvet over my breasts.

He chuckles, "hey, I wasn't a pervert last night when I had you moaning my name, when I was busy devouring them." he said, shifting around the bed. He lay on his side, using a hand to support his head.

Blushing, I tried to cover my face with the duvet. Key word, TRIED. unfortunately Aaron grabbed the duvet before I could cover my face.

" Don't." that was all he said before leaning down, moving his face closer to mine for a kiss but I quickly covered my mouth with both my hands.

He moved back, looking at me confusingly. "What's wrong?"

"Morning breath" I whispered enough for him to hear.

"I don't care, now get your hands off, I want to kiss you."

"No." I said stubbornly.

"Take it off."

"Make me."

"Fine." he said with an evil smirk on his face. He leaned up, laying on his stomach, he moved his hands to my neck, tickling me.