My Favorite Food

Daniella's POV 💋

After the little chase, Aaron eventually caught up with me, tackled me to the second living room couch, and tickled the living day out of me. Chris also did the same thing to Nora and Anthony to Scarlett.

After a hard laugh, fun and a little tear from the tickling, they let us go.

"Guys... That.. That was mean." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Yeah." Nora and Scar agreed, panting.

"It was fun to me." Aaron said.

"Yeah me too." Chris agreed.

"My fun part was when I got to see Scar's ass wiggle." Tony grinned, showing his prefect white teeth.

"Tony." I snarled while Scar blushed.

"Perv." Nora jeered

"Can you try not to be an asshole for a day." Chris said, while Aaron chuckled.

"Hey... It's not my fault that her ass kept calling for my attention." Tony altered "And besides I saw the way you guys were also staring at Dani's and Nora's ass like it's a piece of cake."

"Keep your dick in your pants, no fucking in the kitchen and my bedroom." Aaron said, making me hit his arm. "Ouch.... Baby."

"Seriously? Is that what you are got to say?" I questioned.

"She is right." Chris agreed with me.

"Fine." Aaron sighed. "Ella is my wife so I can stare at her butt all I want."

"And Nora is my girlfriend, so I have every right to look and tap that butt." Chris said

I sighed. "I can't believe you guys.... Come on ladies... We have a movie to watch."

"Let's leave this perverts alone." Nora said while grabbing Scar's arm.

"But babe." Chris pouted

"Hey I came here to watch some movies too." Tony said

"I will get the popcorns and pizza." Aaron offers as he  stepped out of the room.

"I will get the drinks and the hot dogs." Tony said.

"Please I want an ice cream." Scar mumble. "vanilla flavor please."

"OK.... Anything else?"

"Nope."

"OK guys... Let's go." I said as we all walked out of the room, walking over to the movie theater room.

One of the advantages of marrying a rich guy, is that I didn't need to go out to a watch movie, since Aaron had everything in his mansion. He had a spa, bar, game room, swimming pool, a club room we barely use, an event hall, etc.

We stepped into the theater, everyone took their own seat as we waited for Aaron and Anthony to show up with our popcorns, pizza, hotdog, ice cream and drinks.

"So what movie should we watch?" I asked

"Avengers End game." Scar offered

"Scar we already watched that like 5 times." Nora replied.

"OK... Mad Max?" I asked

"Hell no." Scarlett replied.

"Sonic the hedgehog?"

"Nope... Blood shot?" I offered.

"No... MEN IN BLACK? " Nora offered.

"Yeah...that sounds interesting." I said