✨A NiCe wElCOmE✨

No one's POV:+)

Peter enters the S.I. at exact time so that not to be too late or early and he was just repeating one thing in his mind,' You got this Peter just don't freak out it's only the Tony Stark and the Avengers Oh my god it's the Tony Stark and the Avengers I am in same building as them Ok ok no freaking out.

--------------------------Le Ash bought a lil time skip---------------------------------------------------------

Peter was currently in the elevator and If he says he wasn't freaked out when FRI said ' Boss already told me to take you lab when you arrive here underoos' he was lying

The elevator doors opened to show Tony working on a Gun like weapon for His suit.
Though when Peter entered he turned his all attention to him and said,"Hey kid ho-"

*BOOM*

A blast happened at the gun lighting up the fire in the whole lab as Tony made sure Peter was behind him all the time He ordered,"FRI put out the fire."

After some time They both were wet so they got up sitting at chairs far away from the fire. They both were silent cuz Tony figuring out what tf happened and Peter wondering if he should talk or not at last He lets out a small chuckle and says ,"That was a Nice welcome Mr. stark."

Tony's POV:+)

After a awkward silence he chuckles a bit . God he is so adorable. I want to keep him as my s- my intern forever.

"That was a Nice welcome mr. Stark."he said while smiling.

"Sure it was kid."I said.

"So Like You know I think I should go for changing clothes or something then come back only if you want me to though you know o-"He was just starting to ramble when I cut him off .

"Naah Come with me I have plenty of spare clothes but they are not really of your size though so FRI could you just order some Tshirt and pants and matching shoes and m-"I said but The kid cutted me off that's a first but still he is adorable I'll forgive him for this rn.

"No No No Mr. Stark I am really fine I don't need that I will ju-"

"Uh-huh FRI send me the pics of the items I'll choose color and Style for him."

FRI answered," Yes boss."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

A/N
Heyaa guys how are yaa?

~💃