🤷‍♂️Uh..What?🤷‍♂️

No one's POV:+)

"Dude but you gotta get home not that I am telling you to leave but what if Mr. Stark is worried?"Ned asked looking at Peter who was in his own world.

"IkNedbutafterIaccidentlycalledMr.StarkDadIdkwhattosay?"Peter said that too quickly.

"Uh..what?"

"Nevermind."Peter shrugged leaving Ned confused.

Meanwhile In the S.I.–

"It's so late why isn't he here?"Tony asked for what felt like 100th time.

"Don't worry He'll come."Steve said.

"I am gonna call him."Tony said taking out his phone.

The call

T– Hello Underoos?

P– Hey Mr. Stark what are you doing so I was thinking about some things with Ned like we were just discussing our Spanish test cuz tommorow is our test and we don't know anything and the teacher is strict so–

Tony was happy to hear his son voice but sad he called him Mr. Stark.

T– Underoos Come home.

P– Uh Okay.

Peter walked in nervously and embarrassingly
He thought Tony would be angry about that.
When he stepped in the Penthouse No one was there except Tony.Peter didn't say anything for 10 good seconds So Tony spoke.

"So Me and Pepper are deciding to have a kid."

"Woah That's great Mr. Stark you-"

"And that kid is you. You are the kid. These are the adoption papers sign them underoos."

"W-What?"Peter asked.

"I said-"Tony was going to repeat that but Pepper came in and interrupted.

"That's not how you explain Tony." Then she turned towards Peter and asked,"Pete we want to adopt you If you don't have problem with that please."

"Y-Yeah O-Ok I-I'd like t-that I don't h-have a problem?" Peter stuttered.

"I am sorry if my tone sounded rude I just don't believe this is happening. Like the World Genius wait that's dr. banner world's second genius person is adopting me." Peter added happily.

"Here sign this and I take offense to being called Second."Tony said looking fake hurt.

"Thanks Mom and dad."Peter said softly it came more like a mumble.

Pepper and Tony look extremely happy and They all three laughed then Peter said,"Aww group hug"

"No I don't like hugs."Tony said.

"Please Dad?"

"Okay damn your puppy eyes come here."

And they hugged.

"Aww Finally Tony you are an official dad." Clint said coming out of the vents.

"How long hav you been there?" Tony asked.

"Oh from the beginning."

"Heyy Come on I am stuck here how the fuck did you got out and btw congrats Tony and Pete."Scott yelled.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

A/N

Another Chapter I was bored and had absolutely nothing to do So I decided to write another one :,-)

~💃

✨Wrong Number spidey ✨On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara