👉Really?👈

No one's POV:+)

Peter's mouth hung open He was too confused and shooketh he asked,"W-What?"
Tony reapeted once again,"you know the members in the group are the Avengers and I am Mr. Stranger."

"W-What h-how?"Peter stuttered.

"Listen Kid I am so sorry for not telling you that earlier I just thought you will hate me for that and I don't want that and I tried to tell you but you looked so happy without knowing so I Kinda thought to not tell you that but still I am sorry you know Really I don't apologise to anyone but this Time I am saying that-"Tony said all that slowly that it actually sounded like an awkward talk.

But Peter cutted him off and said," It's fine."

Tony asked,"Really?"

"Really." Peter replied. Tony smiled a little at that reply if they weren't in the hospital and May condition was not like this Tony would've surely held a party for that.

°°°°°°°°°°°Ash brings a lil' time skip°°°°°°°°°°°

Tony and Peter were now sitting in Tony's car silently that was an awkward silence.

Then Tony said," You know You can come in S.I. tower to live for some time you know it'll be great." Then Tony thought "or permanent."

"No No Mr. Stark you don't have to do that I am fine and I don't wanna be a bur-"

"Uh-huh great reply you are coming You want to take some stuff for living there like clothes or something or I can always order some for yo-"

"No no I'll take them no need to order bunch of clothes like you did before that some of them are still untouched cuz they were a lot."

Tony chuckled and told Happy to drive to Peter's and May's house first.

A/N a quick thought how remaining silent is awkward af like I sometimes want to shut the fuck up myself but it's considered awkward?