💤HoW woUlD I KNoW?💤

Skipping to the next day on the internship time cuz I am lazy but anyways Peter's Morning and afternoon was like this:+)

•He woke up with May burning food then ordering something for breakfast (the usual)

•Then school was pretty boring and as every other day Flash punched him in the stomach making his stab wound which was almost healed worst.

•Flash wanted to continue beating him until MJ roasted him so bad that he was trying hard not to cry.

•Peter blushed after that.

(ooh did I forget to mention it is a spidey chelle story?)

Peter's POV:+)
I was just going to internship damn that stab wound is hurting pretty bad usually it heals in 3 days but Flash being a douchebag really didn't help. I was still thinking about MJ defending me before there maybe a tiny little chance that she likes me too.

I made my way into elevator after showing my card. FRI greeted me with great enthusiasm . I always wondered how her tone was different greeting me and other it was a little more cheerful if that's possible.

I entered the lab and saw Mr. Stark sitting there still working on the gun that blasted yesterday. He then said,"Hey kid". I replied with a smile,"Hey Mr. Stark what you doing?"

He said,"Trying to figure out a equation related to that gun."He then wrote a equation on the board. I noticed it was wrong and I knew how to correct it So I asked,"Uh Mr. Stark Can I like correct it?"

Mr. Stark said,"Yep do you best."

I walked there and corrected the equation quickly. Mr. Stark gave me a confused look before happily shouting,"WOAH THAT'S CORRECT THANKS KID." I flinched at his loud voice and almost jumped to ceiling but then stopped thinking a normal 16 old couldn't do it could he?

Tony's POV:-)
He solved the equation I was trying to solve for days . He was a genius kid. We both then got back to our work though He didn't seem good today. He looked pale. I was kinda... worried about him?

Anyways I asked,"Are you okay kid?"
He answered really quick,"Yes Mr. Stark I am absolutely fine."I nodded.

Then After a while I said,"Paas me the screwdriver."He nodded and almost gave me the screwdriver until I heard the sound
of something falling Then I saw Peter was about to faint So I rushed over to him but he already falled.

"Hey kid kid come on Peter wake up."I panicked so much then I took him to medbay yelling ,"FRI call bruce and tell him to come here immediately."

It was only few minutes until Bruce showed up with other Avengers all worried as hell but compared to me their worry was probably nothing. Bruce immediately rushed towards Peter checking him.

After a while He said,"His stiches which I assume was from a stab wound? opened I had to stich it back he will be conscious in 2 hours."

Nat stood up and asked me,"How did he get a stab wound?"

"How would I know?"I said nervously.

"Don't lie to me Tony You know I will not hesitate to kill you."Nat said in a deadly voice and to my misery Pepper joined,"Answer him I know you are hiding something."

"Ok okay He is.. uh. well he is spiderman."

"HE'S WHAT?"Everyone yelled at same time.

"Omg he is only 16."Steve said. Everyone was in utter shock then Nat spoke up,

"Uh-huh and who stabbed him? I just need a name you know for obvious reasons."

"If I knew I would've killed him and he didn't tell Mr Stranger about that."I said then added,"And he doesn't know that we know he is spiderman so be careful only Mr. Stranger know about that."

"You know you all can go I'll stay here with him until he wakes up."I said.

they all protested a lot mostly Nat Wanda and pep but agreed at last and went out.

Although Clint and scott came in again and said,"Welcome to the dad squad."

I simply rolled my eyes as there's no way I will be in some dad squad.

πππππππππππππππππππππππππππππππ

A/N
So I decided this is going to be a long story probably of 30 chapters.As I don't want to rush my fav Irondad and spiderson relationship and Peter will be with MJ in upcoming chapters.

And the next chapter I'll upload whenever I don't feel like dying.
~💃