💥T R A S H💥

No one's POV:+)

Peter was worried okay I don't know if worried was the right word to use. But he didn't really know what the fuck to do. Why?

His school was having a parents teachers meeting and as he can't take his aunt there for obvious reasons He had to ask Tony about that and he didn't wanted to do that bcoz of next four reasons–

•He didn't want to bother him.

•Trash No wait I mean Flash.

•FLASH.

•F  L  A  S  H.

He thought that Flash will say shit If he didn't bring anyone and also he will say shit  If he brings anyone. So He decided not to bring anyone at all.

But You know Tony right?

Tony had already registered his number on school portal to get any important messages and he got that Parents Teacher meeting Msg too. Peter didn't knew he got that. Meanwhile Tony still waited for Peter to ask that but when he didn't Tony thought He should talk first.

IN THE LAB

"So.. I heard about that Parents Teacher Meeting in your school."Tony said to  Peter who was working on something or someone (as a robot.)

"Y-You did?"Peter asked with a nervous chuckle.

"Yeah and Why didn't you tell me?"Tony asked.

"You know Mr. Stark-" At this Tony raised an eyebrow.

"I mean dad right. So I wanted to tell u About that But I really didn't want to be a bother and I know you have a busy schedule So You don't have to come Okay so you are not coming." Peter said quickly.

"Underoos You. Are. Not. A. Bother. And It's fine I have no better places to be so I'll come."Tony said.

"But you don't have to."

"Well, I want to."Tony said.

"Okay So Anyways Look at this robot he is so cute. let's give him a name."Peter said changing topics.

"Yeah what do you wanna name him?"

"Idk Something Robo-type."Peter said then added ,"Yeah we are calling him Dum-E"

"Whatever you say underoos."

\\\\}}\}}}\\\}}}}\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\}\}}\\\\\\\\\\

A/N

Is it only me or sometimes you also need 6 months vacation twice a year?

So This story was getting completed but I didn't want to let "Trash issue" remain the same.

~💃