😤DoN't yOu dArE fOlLoW😤

No one's POV:+)

Irondad and spiderson Ah I mean Tony and Peter (Damn the autocorrect) were currently in the elevator, all wet from "little" accident in lab before. Peter didn't know where was the elevator going He tried to ask Tony where they were going now but Tony didn't answer just smirked.
Then After a little bit Peter came to know they were going to penthouse.

The moment he realised that he said quickly,"Mr. Stark that's not necessary I am fine I can go straight to My house and change the clothe-." And as much Tony hate being cutted off mid sentence he did that too often.

"Kid I already told you to call me Tony."

"I know Mr. Stark."Peter replied.

They entered the penthouse and Peter still was careful to not to break anything like last time , This time Tony said ,"You know kid I am a billionaire You don't have to that be careful about stuff here."Peter nodded.

Then Tony noticed that How Peter was trying to hide the little blood on the wet t-shirt . He knew it was from the stab wound of last night and he wanted to drag him to medbay for that but he really didn't know how to ask or what to ask about it.

Then three persons entered the penthouse Two of them on something. Peter and Tony came to know on what they were arguing when Steve said,"Murder is not an answer.". By then they all 3 were in the penthouse. Clint said,"Damn you are right Murder is a question." Natasha added,"And the answer is yes."Steve facepalmed. Then they noticed Peter and Tony all wet.

"Hey Peter"Nat said."Hi Pete how are yaa?"Clint asked. Then Steve said,"Hello."

"Hi g-guys I-I a-am fine."Peter stuttered cuz of nervousness. then he added without stuttering but with a confused tone,"Wait how did you know my name? I never told you that."

Clint and Steve shared looks but Nat answered,"Tony told us."

"woah I didn't know it was raining during 3 pm"Clint said."No it is not raining"Tony said and Peter nodded along.

"Oh I know I know just wanted to remind you Pepper's going to be angry."Clint laughed.

"C'mon Tony It was Peter's day and you ruined it."Nat shot a death glare towards Tony while saying that.

"No no Ms. Romanoff it's fine."Peter added quickly. Then FRI's voice came,"Boss the order you made is here." The elevator doors opened showing a worker holding a large box , He placed on the table then made his way out.

"Aww I didn't know you ordered me a present thanks tincan."Clint joked.
"It isn't for you"Tony said.

Tony opened the box showing 15 T-shirts , 17 Pants , some socks , shoes (I don't know much about clothes figure it out)

Tony took out a pair from them and handed them to Peter saying,"Your room is next to mine and pep room which is left from here."

"And by your room you mean guest room right?"Peter asked innocently and confused.

Tony smirked and said,"No Your room means your room c'mon I'll show you."

Nat , Clint and Steve wanted to join but Tony mouthed don't you dare follow. to Clint and Steve then turning towards Nat and again mouthed Pleasee. Nat smirked.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

A/N
do you want this to be a short (15-16 chapter story) or long (27-28 chapter story)

~💃