😶"I----"😶

You really need to see the meme above bruh now that's something that would've happened 🤣

No one's POV:+)

Peter was laying on the bed of the gue- means his room still he couldn't believe Tony would give him a whole room like that's too much. He was also thinking about how he had to sacrifice his 2 hours sleep which he gets after patrol cuz of Nightmares.

Snapping Peter out of his thoughts FRI voice came,"Underoos, boss is asking you to come and have dinner."

"Uh. I am not really hungry FRIDAY."Peter said hesitantly.

"He says you have to come or he is going to drag you their."FRI said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice that Peter understood and chuckled.

"Ok I am coming." Peter tried to get up but his head felt dizzy he tried again then said,"Okay 3rd Time's a charm." He tried again and finally got some relief.

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen on the directions that FRI has told him when he reached there He saw every Avenger and some not official but still Avengers sitting there.

He greeted first politely like more naah most politely. He said,"Hey guys I am Peter but You already know that."Then he looked towards Thor and said,"Holy shit I am actually seeing you."Thor chuckled

"Language son."Steeb said.

"Oh yeah sorry I forgot the fact you are old no offense mr. Rogers but you should've atleast asked before making the PSA's for detention like I was hell traumatized after listening to the bees one more than 2 times."Peter rambled. Tony and Clint burst out laughing.

"I--"Steve didn't know what to say.

"It's fine You didn't know they were going to torture poor with that but still you should do something to delete that."Peter said and Steve nodded.

Then Peter quickly added,"Uh I am so sorry if I offended you with that."Steve replied,"It's fine son."Steve smiled a bit.

The dinner was good. Peter enjoyed listening to Avengers wierd family stories. He was atleast not awkward anymore. The only problem was He was eating too less. His plate only had a few fries and a little noodles.

Tony noticed that way too early than others. He was even a little surprised that he noticed that before two spies (Clint and Natasha) but still he thought it was just an intern-instinct.

And as soon as he saw that he 'accidentally' putted some more food in his plate Peter tried to protest but Tony continued talking to Avengers like Peter wasn't talking to him at all.

After dinner Peter asked,"Uh Mr. Stark where do I put this?"Tony smiled before answering,"It's fine Pete you should go get some rest I'll put this for you."

Peter nodded and uttered a quick Thanks to Tony Normally he would've argued but he noticed he was little late for patrol so he let it go.

Tony knew that he was gonna go on patrol. Well, He wanted to protest against it as he was still injured a bit. (Mostly healed cuz of enhanced healing but still needed sleep.)

++++++++++++Ash says Hiii++++++++++++++++++

Peter was currently on his patrol. He was fighting some Criminals.

Meanwhile, Tony was really watching the clock and waiting for him to come back as he wanted to know How much sleep does Peter gets after patrol but it was already 2:45 so he was full on worried about Peter.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

A/N:-
Thanks for 600+ veiws. And Next chapter will come Tomorrow same timing thanks for reading.
~💃