Chapter 3

Word Count:780

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
It was Sunday now. And Y/n was sitting on her bed, drawing a portrait of the two people she met the day before, Jasper and Alice. She heard a knock on her door and said, "Come in!". She then closed the sketch book and looked at the door.

Her dad walked in and looked at her, "Charlie's daughter is here". I nodded my head. "Okay" I said, getting up from my bed and putting my shoes on. "Oh um, before you go say hi, her name is Bella. Just so you know".

"Alright dad" I smile at him. He smiles back and heads outside with me following. We head to the neighbors house and I see, Charlie, a guy in a wheelchair, a young man with long hair, and a girl who I guess is Bella.

F/n walked up to Charlie and shook his hand, "Hey Charlie". He then looked at the older man, "Hey Billy". The two other men say hi and Billy looks at me, "Well this must be Y/n". He sticks his hand out and I shake it. "Hi I'm Billy" he says, kindly smiling. I smile back and say "Hi".

Billy gestures to the man behind him, "This is my son, Jacob". Jacob smiles and says hi, and I say hi back. I look at Bella, "Hi, I'm Y/n". "Bella" she replies. "And you must be Charlie" I say, looking at Bella's dad. "That's me" he says. "And you must be Y/n. Your dad wouldn't shut up about you moving here".

My dad rolls his eyes and I chuckle. Charlie puts his hand on the bed of the truck, "So Bella, what do you think?". "Of what?" she ask. Charlie leans against the truck, "Your homecoming present". "This?" she questions. "Just bought it off Billy here" he replies.

"Yep" Billy hits the bed of the truck. "I totally rebuilt the engine for you" Jacob informs her. "Come on! Oh my gosh!" she exclaims. "This is perfect. Are you joking me?". Jacob walks to the passenger side but Bella hits him on accident as she's opening the driver side door.

Jacob grunts and Bella apologizes. She gets in the car along with Jacob. "I'd told you she like it" Billy said. "I'm down with the kids". I softly laugh. "Oh yeah dude. Your the bomb" Charlie sarcastically says. I hear Jacob explain the clutch to Bella and her asking if he wants a ride to school.

"I go to school on the reservation. How about Y/n though?" Jacob suggest. "Oh your right" Bella says. She  gets out the car, "Hey Y/n". I look at her, "Yeah?". "Do you wanna ride to school with me tomorrow?" she ask. I nod my head, "Sure. That sounds nice".

She pulls her phone out, "Is it okay if I have your number?" "Yeah" I answer, taking my phone out. We exchange numbers and make sure there the right ones.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day Y/n got ready for school. She was nervous but also excited. Once she was done she got something quick to eat from the kitchen and headed to Bella's place. You saw Bella walking to her truck and smiled, "Hey Bella".

She looked at you and softly smiled, "Hey Y/n". Y/n got into the passenger side as she got into the driver side. She started the car and drove to the school.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
Bella parks in the lot and the truck backfires. I see some people look at us and laugh. We get out of the car. "Nice ride" a guy says. Bella looks at him, "Thanks". Me and her then walk into the school.

"What's your schedule?" I ask her, holding mine. She pulls hers out and shows me. We had 1st, 3rd, and 6th period together. "Nice" I say. "We got 3 classes together". "Yeah" Bella replies.

A guy comes up to us, "Your Isabella Swan and Y/n L/n. The new girls. Hi, I'm Eric. The eyes and ears of this place. Anything you guys need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?". "Uh, I'm really kind of the more suffer in silence type" Bella stammers, making sure to not bump into people.

"How 'bout you?" Eric ask me. "Same" I answer. "Good headline for your guy's feature. I'm on the paper, you're  news baby, front page". "No I'm not" I oppose. "You...Please don't have any sort..." Bella stutters before Eric speaks.

"Chillax. No feature". Eric assures. "Alright thanks" me and Bella say. "Cool?" Eric ask. Me and Bella nod our heads and head to our class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡