Chapter 4

Word Count: 749

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
It was lunch time now. Y/n and Bella were sitting with some new friends they had made during their morning classes. Bella looks out the window and sees 4 people about to walk in. "Who are they?" she questions.

The 3 other girls, Angela, Jessica, and Y/n look at what she's looking. "The Cullens" Angela answers. Jessica leans in a bit, "They're um... Dr and Mrs. Cullens foster kids. They moved here from Alaska a few years ago".

"They kinda keep to themselves" Angela spoke. "Yeah cause they're together, like, together together. The blond girl, that's Rosalie. And the big dark haired guy, Emmett. They're like a thing. I'm not even sure that's legal". Jessica said.

"Jess! They're not actually related" Angela replied. "Yeah! But they live together, it's weird" Jessica exclaimed. She then gestures to the two other people walking in, Alice and Jasper. "Okay, so the little dark haired girl is Alice. She's super weird". Y/n gave Jessica a small glare. She's not weird Y/n thought.

Jessica continued to speak, "And she's with Jasper, the blond one who looks like he's in pain". Jasper and Alice by and Alice smiles at Y/n, waving at her. Jasper also gives Y/n a small smile. Y/n smiles back and waves.

"You know those two?" Jessica ask, surprised. Y/n nodded her head and looked at Jessica, "Yeah. I met them yesterday". Bella gasped "Really?". "Yeah. Alice gave me her number too" Y/n told them. "You are so lucky!" Jessica said.

The girls chuckle and giggle, except for Bella, who has looked out the window again. Seeing someone else about to walk in. "Who's he?". The guy walks in and the three other girls look at him and then back at Bella.

"That's Edward Cullen" Jessica said. "He's totally gorgeous. Obviously. But apparently no one here is good enough for him. Like I care, you know? So yeah"

Bella watches as the guy sits down at his table with his other siblings. "Seriously. Like don't waste your time" Jessica advises Bella. Bella softly chuckles, " I wasn't planning on it". She looks back at the man and he's already looking at her.

They look at eachother until Edward looks away and at Alice and Jasper. Bella faces her head back to her table and joins in on the conversation happening. Jessica and Angela were asking Y/n about Alice and Jasper.

Few minutes later the bell rang, letting everyone know it was time to go to the next class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n walked in to her class, which was physics. The teacher noticed her and smiled "Hi I'm Ms. Johnson, your science teacher. You must be Y/n?". Y/n nodded her head and softly smiled back, "That's me".

"Good! Do you have your paper?" The teacher asked. The front office gave Y/n and Bella a piece of paper that all of their teachers were supposed to sign. Y/n pulled the piece of paper out of her back pocket and handed it to her. Ms. Johnson signed the paper and handed it back, "You can sit next to Alice. She's right there".

She pointed at a table two rows back and on the right side of the room. "Okay" Y/n said, walking to the table and sitting down next to the girl. She was quickly hugged by Alice. "I'm so glad we have this class together. I barely saw you this morning".

"Me too" Y/n said. "What does your schedule look like?" Alice asked. Y/n pulled out her schedule and showed the girl. Alice smiled and happily chuckled, "We have most of the same classes. Well, the classes after lunch".

"Really?" Y/n exclaimed. She was so happy that she had more then one class with someone she liked. She did have 3 classes with Bella, but Bella was going through her own thing. Y/n did notice how she looked at Edward as he walked in.

Alive took out a highlighter from her back, "Is it okay if I highlight a few things?". "Sure. What are you gonna highlight?" Y/n asked. "The classes that Jasper has with you" she answers, highlighting the paper. She hands it back to you. There were two classes that you had with Jasper.

"Ms. Cullen and Ms. L/n, please stop talking. Class is about to start" Ms. Johnson said. "Okay" you and Alice mumbled before starting class.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: Sorry for not posting for a bit. The last few days were busy for me. Also twilight is on tubi now