Chapter 13

Word Count: 983

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:

"Has he always been that rude?" I ask Bella. School had ended and she was driving us home. "I-I don't think he's trying to be rude" she says "He's just trying to figure something out, I can tell". "Just because he's trying to figure something out doesn't mean he has to say that 'You don't know anything'" I reply in an irritated tone.

Bella sighs "I know, and your right. If he's anymore rude I'll tell you. Then, we can do something about it, alright?". I nod my head "Yeah, yeah. That sounds good".

Bella soon arrives at the houses and we both get out of the car. "I'll see you later, Bella" I tell her, walking to my house. "See ya" she replies.

As I go inside I head to the living room. I see Willow and F/n sitting on the couch talking to each other. "Oh, hey Y/n" Willow welcomed. My father looks at me and smiles as a greeting. I grin "Hey guys".

"Sooo, I heard a bit about you, Alice, and Jasper. Anything going on?" Willow questions in a enthusiastic voice. I groans "Willow, wh-where did you even hear that?". "Well, I just heard from some friends who worked at the school" she answers "They said that that you 3 were pretty close and it seemed like they adored you".

"I-" I began to stammer. "If it's true we won't be upset" F/n chuckles. "I-I'm not sure yet. We haven't really talked about" I finish.

"Aw, well, tell me everything that happens. You guys would be so cute together" Willow eagerly pleads. "Willow!" I groan. "What?" she questions, her and dad laughing. I roll my eyes "Whatever". I then head up to my room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

The next day at school I walked with Bella to our table during lunch I see Bella look at Edward before dropping her bag down. "Hey" Eric says "La Push, baby. You two in?".

I raise a brow "La Push?". "Should we know what that means?" Bella asks. "La Push Beach down the Quileute Rez. We're all going tomorrow" Mike explains. "Yeah, there's a big swell coming in" Jessica adds.

"And I don't just surf the internet" Eric stands up and acts like he's surfing. Mike stands on his chair and copies him. Jessica rolls her eyes "Eric, you stood up once, and it was a foam board".

"But there's whale watching, too. Come with us" Angela pleads. "La Push, baby. It's La Push" Eric says in a weird accent. Bella takes bite out of a cucumber "Okay, I'll go if you stop saying that, okay?". Everyone at the table laughs. "How about you, Y/n?" Angela asks me. I nod my head "Yeah, sure. That sounds fun".

"Yay!" she exclaims. Bella goes to the salad bar as I sit down. As I listening to the others conversation I notice Bella and Edward talking to each other. Once he walks back to the table I hurriedly get up and head to Bella.

"What was that about?" I question. "I-I don't know" she shrugs her shoulders "Yesterday he says that we shouldn't be friends and now he's saying that he wants to. But yet he also just said that it wouldn't be a good decision".

I laugh softly. "Damn. How don't you have whiplash yet from his emotions?" I joke. She chuckles "I'm surprised I haven't yet". "Looks like Alice and Jasper want to talk to you" Bella notes. "Huh?" I turn around and see Alice and Jasper heading our way.

"I guess I'll go back to the table" Bella states, grabbing her bowl and walking away. "Hey Y/n" Alice approaches with a smile on her face. "Hi Alice, Jasper" I say reciprocating a smile. Jasper nods "Y/n".

"So, are you doing anything this weekend?" Alice questions. I nod my head "Yeah, I think I might go to the beach with some friends. You guys should come with us". "Oh, which beach?" Jasper asks. "La Push" I answer.
"Oh-um, I don't know if we'll be able to go" Alice says. My eyebrows slightly furrow "How come?". "Our parents don't get along so well with the people who own the land. It'd just probably be safer for us to stay off of it" Jasper answers.

"Oh" I mutter with a small frown. "That's okay" I tell them, softly smiling. "I'll call or text you guys if I change my mind. It'll probably be freezing when they go, so I might not even come". "Really?" Alice asks happily, a bright smile on her face "That sounds good". "I guess we'll wait for your call then" Jasper notes. "Mhm" I nod my head.

"I'll see you later then" Alice hugs me. "See ya later, Y/n" Jasper says, giving a side hug. The two then walk back to their table as I head to mine.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:

"Uh, guys" Y/n gets her friends attention at the table. "I don't think I'll be going to La Push" they announce. "What? Why?" Angela whines. "It'll be totally fun, I promise" Jessica says. "Are you kidding me?" Bella asks.

"No, I'm not" Y/n answers "And I just remembered that I have some stuff to do this weekend, so I might not be able to make it". "Yeah, things like Alice and Jasper" Y/n hears Bella mumble. "Bella!" Y/ns cheeks flush as they hit Bella's arm. "What?" they laugh. "Not funny!" they scold. Their friends start to laugh at the two, some hearing what Bella said and others asking what happened.

The small friend group didn't notice that Alice and Jasper were trying to shut up an teasing Emmett. Him making remarks about how they were with Y/n and what they were going to do this weekend, laughing as he did so.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hello! I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I apologize for any grammer mistakes and for the little bit of ooc Bella at the end. Also thank you guys for all the views and votes💖