Chapter 8

Word Count: 713

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
I walk to the office and see Bella standing outside it, looking through the door window. I approach her and ask "What's going on?". "Edward's trying to switch classes" she answers. As soon as she says that Edward angerly opens the door and dashes out.

Me and Bella watch as he walks away. "Rude" I mumble as we both walk into the office. "Hi ladies" the women at the desk greets. We greet her back. "Do you guys have your papers?" she ask. I nod my head and Bella quietly says "Yes". We take our signed papers out and hand them to the lady.

"Thank you guys" she says with a smile. "Have a good rest of your day. See you tomorrow".

"Have a nice day"

"See ya"

And we both walk out the office and the school.

When we arrive at Bellas truck she unlocks the doors and I put my stuff in. As I'm about to get in I see the Cullens from across the parking lot. Alice and I make eye contact and she smiles softly at me and waves. I return the smile and wave back before getting in the car.

Bella then starts the car and drives out of the lot and away from the school.

Bella and I didn't talk on the way home. I just looked out the window as she drove through the small town. When we arrived at our homes we said our goodbyes and went our own ways.

"How was your first day?" F/n happily asked as he sees me come in. "It was alright. Made some new friends" I answer, taking off my shoes and putting my jacket on the coat hanger.

I head to the kitchen and hear my dad follow me. "Oh that's good. Who are they?". I give him a 'really?' look. He raises his hands in faux surrender "I'm just wondering. I won't judge".

"Well" I begin. I grab a bottle of water from the fridge "There's Angela and Jessica. And then there's Alice and Jasper". I open the bottle and take a drink before setting it down.

He raises a brow at me "Alice and Jasper Cullen?". I nod my head "Mhm". "They're not acting weird or anything are the-" He goes to speak but I cut him off with a sigh. "Dad you said you wouldn't judge".

He nods his head "I know, I know. I just want to make sure your being safe". "And I appreciate you doing that, but Alice and Jasper are good people, they wouldn't do anything to me" I reply, walking to him. "And even if they did, you would be the first to know. I promise".

He gives a small smile "You better". I softly chuckle and give him a hug and he replicates me moves. I then pull away and grab my water bottle. "I'll be in my room if you need me". "Alright" he says.

I walk to my room and shut the door behind me. I head to my bed and grab the sketch book that I left there this morning. I turn to the page with Alice and Jasper to finish the drawing.

As I remembered their features it was like I was being entranced by them more. Both of their eyes were absolutely beautiful, almost inhuman like. And the smile of theirs was so warming, it felt as if it could make me calm in any situation.

I was so glad that they helped me around the school today. It made me so happy when Alice asked me if I needed a ride home. I would've said yes but I didn't want to abandon Bella. I was hoping to get to know them more but I guess it'll just have to wait until tomorrow.

I continued the drawing as I still thought about the two. It's almost as if they won't leave my mind. Not that I didn't mind. But when thinking about them I felt as if I was falling in love, even though we only met a few days ago. And even if I was how could I be falling for two people at the same time. It shouldn't be possible for that to happen, right?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hi! Thank you so much for reading this chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. I'm sorry for not posting for a while, I had writers block. But now I'm able to watch the Twilight movies more so hopefully that'll give me more motivation. And I also apologize for any grammer mistakes. Anyways, please vote and comment and I hope you have a good day/night. Also make sure to eat food and drink water 💕