Chapter 19

Word Count: 1005

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
The next day at school, Y/n and Bella keep a distance from the vampires. They didn't wanna talk to them, not just yet.

It was the end of the day now and all the two teens could do was look at the vampires in curiosity and suspense. Y/n gently pulls on Bellas arm, "Let's go". Bella nods her head and the two of them walk to the woods, passing the 3 vampires.

Alice, Jasper, and Edward follow their mates, already knowing about what was gonna happen.

After Bella and Y/n make it a bit past the treeline, Y/n looks behind them to see the other 3 following them. She then whispers something to Bella, "I think it's better if we talk to them separately. Yell for me if anything happens".

"I will" Bella tells them. Y/n then stops walking and watches as Bella cotinues to go on, Edward following after her, but before he walks away he looks back at Y/n. "I won't do anything to her, I promsie" he states. "You better be" Y/n says. He then walks away.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
I then turn around to look at the other two and sigh. "So...do you guys have anything to tell me?". I wasn't sure how to confront them, but not because I scared of them. The only thing I was scared of is of what was going to happen between us.

"It seems you already know what it is though" Jasper says. "You're right" I nod my head, "But I want to hear you guys tell me". Alice takes a slow breathe in and out. "Well..." she begins, "We're vampires. We don't drink human blood we drink animal blood, which explains the color of our eyes".

"Mhm" I hum, "So, how long have you guys been like this?". "Um, I've been around for about 150 years" Jasper says, "And Alice has been around for about 80". "Wow" I murmur.

"Let us show you something" Alice proposes, holding a hand out. I hesitate to grab it but once I do she picks me up and throws me onto her back, holding on to my legs as they wrap around her. "Hold on tight" she tells me before she starts running at a incredible speed, Jasper close behind us.

"We need to get out of the cloud bank" Alice explains. We soon reach a area where there isn't any fog or clouds, and instead there's some light shining through the trees. Alice gentley sets me down and walks to a lighted area with Jasper.

Their skin glistened in the sun, just like a dimond. "This is why we hide" Jasper tells me. "Everyone would know what we are if we were in the light" Alice adds.

I slowly apporach them. Once I do, I cup Jaspers cheek with my hand and use the other to interlock with Alices. "So pretty" I mumble. Jasper leans into my touch with a soft smile.

"Come" Alice says, softly pulling at my hand. Jasper and I follow her as she leads us to a small clearing that had variety of flowers in it.

Alice sits down and I sit next to her, Jasper doing the same. "You know how dangerous we are, right?" Jasper questions. "I do" I answer. "Why aren't you scared of us then?".

"Because I know you guys care too much about me" I answer, "You both wouldn't hurt me". "And that's a promise" Alice states, "I think it almost kill us if something bad were to happen to you". "Which is why nothing ever will" Jasper says.

"Exactly. That's because I have you two around" I reply, "I have a question though". "Ask ahead, darling" Jasper tells me. "Doesn't my blood mess with you guys?" I look between them.

"It does" Alice answers, "Your blood is different though". My brows furrow in confusion, "How so?". "Your what we call our blood-singer" Jasper explains, "Your blood is very appealing to us".

"Isn't that hard for you guys?" I worry. "Not really" Alice says, "For some reason it's just easier to control my thirst when I'm around you". I look at Jasper, "And you?". He nods his head, "I feel the same way. It's just easier when your around".

I smile softly, "Well I'm glad I'm able to help you guys which something". "And we're grateful for that" Jasper tells me.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
There was tension in the air as Jasper looks at Y/n. His stare was intense for the human, his eyes filled with adoration and fondness. He slowly leans into the girl as she slowly starts to do the same. Their lips press against one another into a passionate kiss.

As Y/n pulls away she feels a gentle pull on her arm. She turns towards Alice and sees them with the same look Jasper had. "Hi, Alice" they chuckle, lenaing in. Alice let's out a small giggle, "Hi". The two of them share a heartfelt kiss.

Y/n pulls away with a giddy expression on their face. Alice chuckles as they see it. "So, what are we now?" Y/n asks, looking between the other two. "Whatever you wanna be, sweetheart" Jasper answers with a warm smile.

"Alice?" Y/n looks at the girl. "Whatever you want, Y/n" Alice says. "If you want to wait we can do that" Alice assures them. "Um..." Y/n ponders, "Can we do a relationship? Like the three of us together?".

"Of course!" Alice replies happily, wrapping her arms around Y/n. Jasper hugs Y/n too, "Of course we can do that, darling".

The three pull apart and Y/n moves to lay in the grass, Alice following after them, laying her head on their shoulder. Jasper then moves down to rest his head against Y/ns chest.

No one talks as the 3 listen to the sound of nature around them, cotent with one another as they stay in the grass.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/n: Hi! I hope that you enjoyed the chapter. Remember to take care of yourselves and I hope you have a good day/night💕