Chapter 12

Word Count: 1013

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Y/n Pov:
That night once we got back from the hospital, all I could think about were the Cullens. Specifically Alice and Jasper. Their eyes were like a golden brown, their skin was pale, and they were always cold to the touch. It was almost as if they were inhuman.

I laugh softly to myself. "Inhuman?" I think aloud. "Thay couldn't be possible. Especially in a place like this".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

              -At school the next day-

Y/n Pov:
I stood next to Bella at her truck as we waited for all the other students to give the Mr. Molina their permission slips. Bella and I have already given ours to him before we came out.

I could tell that Bella was thinking about something, she kept zoning out. I see her look up at something and just stare. I look in the direction she's looking at and see Edward, Jasper, and Alice walking to the bus.

I was about to ask her about it when Mike came in front of us and blocked our view. "Look at you guys. You're alive" he chuckles. "I know, yeah. False Alarm, I guess" Bella says. Mike puts is hand on his neck nervously "Um- Bella, I was wondering if I could talk to you? Alone? If that's alright?".

"Uh" Bella looks at me. "Oh, I'll just go over there" I say, pointing towards the buses. When I get to the buses Tyler approaches me. "Hey Y/n" he greets. "Hi Tyler" I reply.

"So, I was wondering if you didn't have a date for prom" he begins. Oh crap. "A-And I know that it's still a bit away, but I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me?"

As I divert my eyes behind Tyler I see Alice and Jasper staring at the boy with a glare in their eyes and a small frown.
"Y/n?" Tyler ask, making my attention go back to him. "Oh-um. I appreciate your offer but I don't know if I'll be going to prom". That was a complete lie. I did want to go, just not with Tyler. I was waiting for the right time to ask Alice and Jasper to go with me.

"Oh-" Tyler says, a regretful expression forming on his face. "You can go with Amber" I suggest "I know that she's been eyeing you for a while". "Really?" he asks with joy appearing in his eyes. I nod my head "Mhm".

He gives me a thankful smile before walking to the bus. "So what was that about?" Bella questions now standing next to me. I look at her "Tyler asked me to the dance and I rejected him. How about you?". I already had a feeling of what she'd say.

"Um, Mike asked me too. I told him I was going to Jacksonville" she tells me. "Are you actually gonna go?" I question. She shakes her head "Of course not". The teacher then starts to yell for everyone to get on the bus. Bella and I passing the Cullens as they got onto the other bus.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Are you really thinking of not going to prom?" Alice asks me. Both of us were walking together in the green house with Jasper right behind us. "I mean, it's prom you have to go".

Strange, I guess I didnt realize how close Jasper and her were when I was with Tyler. "I only said that I wouldn't go because I didn't know how else to reject Tyler" I answer in a quiet tone. "Are you thinking of going with someone else?" Jasper questions.

I look away from the two nervously. "Um, I'm not really sure yet" I lie. "Oh" I hear Alice mumble. "But I'm sure that I'll find someone to go with. If not I could just hang with you guys" I joke. "Oh, well, we wouldn't mind. Right, Jasper?" Alice says, looking at the man behind her.

Jasper nods his head with a soft smile "Mhm". "Thank you guys" I tell them with a smile. "Of course" Alice replys cheerfully.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As the field trip was coming to an end I walked out of the green house with Jasper and Alice next to me. When walking I see Edward and Bella talking to one another. The three of us go ahead and approach them.

"You don't know anything" Edward tells her. A small grimace appears on my face. What the heck? "Hi. Um, are you gonna be riding with us?" Alice asks kindly. "No, our bus is full" Edward answers before he slaps his hand on the bus door. The driver opens it for them.

"You wanna ride with us Y/n?" Jasper asks. "I'm sure we can find you a spot" Alice tells me. I look between them and Bella "Uh, I think I'll ride with Bella. I don't wanna leave her by herself".

"Oh, okay" Alice says in a soft disheartened tone. "Guess we'll see you later then" Jasper voices. "Mhm" I smile nodding my head. I look at Bella "Let's get on our bus Bella". "Yeah" she agrees. I say bye to Alice and Jasper and head to the other bus.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:

"Why would you say that?" Alice questions in a severe tone as they get on the bus. "Say what?" Edward questions back. The three vampires walk down the aisle and successfully find a spot to sit in.

"Well first, you were rude to Bella for no reason" the girl starts "And second you told both of them that our bus was full. When there's still empty seats for them".

"Alice, it's alright. We'll still be able to talk to them later" Jasper comforts the girl, interlocking his hand with hers. "And Edward is just trying to figure out what ever is going on with Bella and him".

Alice sighs "Your right". She smiles softly at her mate "We'll still be able to talk to them later". Edward groans and looks away from the two "You guys are disgusting. Keep your thoughts to yourselves".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hi! I hope that you guys enjoyed this chapter! Also make sure to take care of yourselves and I hope you have a good day/night💖