Chapter Five

Matteo

Sofia.

This woman. Fucking hell, this woman. This Devil of a woman. I couldn't even give you a reason or make up some excuse for why I couldn't stop thinking about this woman.

She ran in endless circles in my mind all day, every day. Morning, noon, and night. I felt her. Saw her. Smelt her. Thought about her.

I hated it. I hated her.

She was like some poison that infected my bloodstream and my subconscious thoughts. She had me caught under her binding spell, her mystifying trance as if she was some witch who cast it.

If I closed my eyes, I saw her. If I opened my eyes, I felt her. It was like some virulent disease, a horrifying addiction. To admit that I was fascinated with her was a fucking understatement.

She had some sort of esoteric control over my body, mind, and soul. I dreamed of her, spent every second thinking about her like she'd vanish into thin air if I didn't.

My mind was a shrine to the redheaded femme fatale, and you couldn't even ask me why because I didn't even know why.

From the first second we met, this woman's presence latched onto me like mold, and the more I thought about her, the more it grew and the harder it got to ignore.

Who the fuck was this woman, and what kind of hold did she have on me? Who was she to have this hold on me, to begin with?

I promised myself I would never touch another woman after Isabella's passing, yet here I was betraying my wife, my love, all for this woman. This enticing woman.

Her body alone was as merciless as the pits of Hell. Whose smile mimicked that of a Cheshire cat. A sweet, melodic laugh that didn't belong to a woman like her.

A woman as unforgiving and as callous as her. A woman who wore this strong bravado just as good as she wore those heels.

Heels I wanted to feel dig into my back as I fucked her.

Fuck me.

Sirena, what a fitting name for a man-eater such as herself. A tempting, sexy siren who's come to drag me down to my death. The one that would seduce me with one kiss, one touch, leaving me to drown in the abyss forever if given a chance.

She didn't even know the draw she had on me; the impact was overwhelming at times, leaving me suffocating, gasping for air.

My brain couldn't make sense of it, and my cock–well, that was easy. He wanted me to fuck her, to feel her squeezing around me as she milked me for every last drop. The sinuous redhead had sass and a snappy mouth, and that shit irrevocably turned me on, knowing she was as fiery as the hair on her head.

Everything, infinitesimal or not, enticed me, led me to her as if it was the fucking Siren song that was being sung. It hypnotized me with every sway of her lips, every tug of her lips, every smirk, every grin, every scowl.

"Why are you taking me home?" She asked.

"Because I can."

"That's a stupid response. I have my own car. I'm more than capable of driving myself home."

"You talk too much." I bit out, and my dick remembered the words she spoke earlier when she was grinding on my lap.

Maybe you should shut me up, then.

I could feel my cock twitching in my pants at the reminder of her wet cunt rubbing against me. She was so wet as if dancing for me turned her on as much as it turned me on. I've never seen anyone dance the way Sofia danced.