Chapter Eighteen

Sofia

"I know you don't like seeing me on my knees, but know one thing," I murmured my hand going over the buckle of his pants, "It pleases me to please you." His eyes gleamed at my words, and I felt him place his hand over mine. 

"I only got a little taste last time. It wasn't enough." I sounded desperate, "I need a proper taste. Let me get my fill."

"Cazzo."

I kicked off my heels and before I could get down on my knees, he gripped my elbows. He spun me around and his hand went to the zipper. He pulled it down slowly and the sound was harmonious. 

I stepped out of it with his help and turned back around so that I was facing him. Dark eyes lit a scorching fire inside me as they moved up and down my body unabashedly. I almost melted with just the way he looked at me as if he wanted to devour me, bones and all.

"You're the only man I ever want to get on my knees for," I told him, my hands going back to his pants as I unbuckled them before undoing the zipper. 

I pulled them down, bending my knees in the process as I finally kneeled in front of him. His eyes followed my every move and I saw his jaw tic as I reached for his boxers. 

"Baby, will you hold my hair for me?"

Without a word, he gathered up my hair with both of his hands, and I felt him bunch it all up in one first. His hand tightened around my hair once I tugged down his boxers. I kept my eyes on him the entire time. 

I wanted to capture every reaction and sound he made so that I could never forget how he looked in this moment. I wrapped my hand around his shaft and felt his body stiffen slightly, but his face stayed the same. He looked almost afraid to see me touching him like this.

"Matteo, tell me what you like. I want to make this good for you."

I heard him mumble some curses under his breath in Italian. "Rough." He choked out, "I like it rough. I want your lips wrapped around me. Want you to lick it, suck it good for me. I want your makeup to smear, fuck, just give me that pretty mouth."

I gathered up saliva in my mouth and let it dribble over his cock and used it as a lubricant as I stroked him. I kept my hand at the bottom, gripping him tightly, and then with my eyes set on him, I opened my mouth.

I took half of him in my mouth, sucking and hollowing my cheeks so I could take more.

The dominant man above me groaned loudly, his hand holding my hair so harshly I felt like he was going to yank it out of my head. I breathed through my nose and moved my mouth up and down his cock. 

It was messy. I could feel spit all over my face and chin. He was so big and thick that I knew my makeup was smearing just like how he wanted.

My hands went to his backside so I could grip the flesh of his skin. I forced him deep into my mouth until he was hitting the back of my throat. Matteo gripped my hair and kept me where I was. 

Tears brimmed in my eyes from the relenting and impatience vigor of Matteo, and I felt them fall down my face. His breathing was choppy, and I looked up to see his eyes wide, and darker than night as he stared down at me. 

Sweat dripped down his face and clung to his neck and my god it was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. I stilled, choking on his length as the dark, Italian man above me cursed and groaned his approval in both English and his mother tongue.

There was something heady about bringing a man as intimidating as Matteo to a crumbling mess of an orgasm. I've always been a confident woman but right now confident felt like an understatement.