Chapter Thirty-Six

Matteo

"Don't you dare fucking cum, Sofia."

I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, and she cried out in frustration. I've been pushing and pulling, bringing her to the brink of her orgasm then reeling her right back in.

It was her punishment, and she was taking it like such a fucking good girl. She was naked, on all fours, with her face down in the pillows.

She was trembling beneath me. Her body shook with the need to cum, but she could wait until I deemed her fit to orgasm.

"Matteo, please. I'm sorry. Just fuck, let me cum."

"Why are you sorry, mia tesora?" I asked as my hands gripped the flesh of her ass.

"For leaving without your permission."

"That's not it." I let my fingers skim down to her dripping cunt, and pinched her clit.

She gasped out a breathless moan that played my cock like a fucking violin.

"Because I left this house without protection, without letting you know where I was, and you were worried." She shouted.

"Do you not know how much you mean to me?" I groaned as I pulled my hand away to grip her hips. I yanked her back to me so that her ass was snug against my cock.

"Do you know what I would do if something were to happen to you?" She whimpered but didn't respond. "I'd burn the whole fucking world to the ground, Sofia, and then crawl through the ashes until I find you."

She cursed and let out a low sound. "I'll never do it again. I promise, just please, baby. Please."

But fuck, she sounded too goddamn sweet when she begged.

"Tell me what you want."

"Want you to fuck me. Want to be filled by you. Want to be so sore, I feel it tomorrow."

I grabbed my cock and spread her asscheek with my other hand. I slowly pushed inside her, and she let out a long, strangled moan.

"Let me hear you scream my name, mia tesora."

I fucked her like I'd never get the chance to ever again. Rough, relentless strokes had her body shaking and the bed creaking beneath us.

My hands held her down so violently that I knew they would mark her skin.

My woman. My fucking woman. All mine. Mine to fuck, mine to kiss, and mine to mark.

The sound of our skin slapping against each other was lewd, erotic, and combined with her moans and shouts of pleasure, it was a tune I never wanted to end.

I wanted to breathe, live, and eat this tune of me fucking her and her shouting my name and my name only.

"Who owns this cunt, Sofia?"

"You do. You own every inch of me. I belong to you."

"You own every inch of me, too." I promised and she moaned loudly at my admission, "I'm yours, Sofia. I belong to you."

"Baby, shit...I..."

"Rub your clit, Sofia, get there with me. I can't hold back, fuck. Your cunts squeezing me so fucking good."

I heard her breathing hitch and felt her thighs tremble as her hand disappeared down her body where we joined.

I felt the brush of her finger as it danced over her clit. It didn't take her long to get herself there.