Chapter 15

Swasti's pov-

I woke up and did my morning chores then made myself a strong coffee and went to the balcony and enjoyed it with the birds chirping.It felt so good after long.

I then went nd had breakfast as everyone was busy taking care of my wedding arrangement and decorations,I actually can't believe that I'm getting MARRIED,like seriously all these is going just so fast and cherry on top I was marrying a beast.

I pushed away those thoughts and went to change as it was 1 and I would take longgg to get ready.Divya and the twins came to my room as well and they had brought their clothes and stuff too,so we all wore our leggings and blouse only first then we helped each other with the lehengas as they were heavy especially mine,then the beautician did my manicure,pedicure,makeup etc etc and the hairstylist did for me my hair and then everyone helped me put kn the jewelry as even the jewelry was damn heavy and to be honest I looked gorgeous but at the same time I felt like I was dumped into makeup and stuff and i felt so damn hot.

Divya and the twins came to my room as well and they had brought their clothes and stuff too,so we all wore our leggings and blouse only first then we helped each other with the lehengas as they were heavy especially mine,then the beautician did m...

My lehenga and jewelry

My make up.

And it was already 6:15 by the time I was all ready,ma and papa came and their eyes moistened as they saw me,I went and hugged them and cried as they too cried then bhai came in and told us not to cry anymore or else instead of looking good because of the  makeup I'll look like a ghost and the mood turned to happy from emotional.

Then all went down to check on stuff as only divya stayed with me and soon the twins barged in excited,

Ashika:The baraat has come swastu!!(she took my hands and swinged as I was there wondering if she needs some mental help)

She finally stopped as I corrected my dress and everything and sat,and just that time ma came behind me and we both looked at our reflection in the mirror,

Ma:Beautiful!

I smiled in response

Ma then put on the veil(as they would be too much media and royal families don't let out the pics of the women's of the family)and took me down for exchanging garlands.