Chapter 31

Swasti's pov

Waking up the next day and getting ready in a white top and baggy black pants

Well,when I woke up,I never saw vihaan and even after getting ready,I checked the balcony,the dressing room and the washroom again but he was nowhere to be found so I went down for breakfast thinking he is already down,when I went down,I found the...

Well,when I woke up,I never saw vihaan and even after getting ready,I checked the balcony,the dressing room and the washroom again but he was nowhere to be found so I went down for breakfast thinking he is already down,when I went down,I found the decorations going on all around the palace and the garden too.I went to the dining room but no one was there also the food wasn't served so I asked a helper as to where everyone is,to get to know the breakfast is in the garden,I wondered why but went either ways.

When I went everyone except Bhai,vihaan and anshika were there

Swasti:Good morning!(I greeted everyone as they greeted me back,sitting on a bench as the food wasn't yet been brought)

Papa:Swasti,just go change into something traditional we have guests coming(Papa said sternly)

Swasti:Yes,but which guest papa?

Papa:Just an old friend of ours,to congratulate u and vihaan as they weren't able to attend ur engagement or wedding since they live in Spain,and they r invited for sachit's engagement so they r staying in a hotel so we thought y not invite them for breakfast!

Swasti:Oh!(I said as I got up and then remembered something ND turned back to ask)Do anyone know where vihaan,Bhai and all r?

Aunty:They have all gone for jogging,they r in the backyard,ND I want u to do a favor,plz ask a helper to tell them to freshen up and change!

Swasti:No problem I'm going that side I'll tell them!

The stairs up is near to the backyard so I decided to go tell them myself,and since I had to do some excercise either ways I decided to go up using the stairs.

When I went I saw vihaan and Bhai running while anshika was behind them EXHAUSTED!

Swasti:Anshika!My guy,r u okay?(I went to her as those two too stopped Abit far)Sit down,come(I said making her sit at a nearby bench as I gave her some water from the jug on the tray,kept on the table)

She drank it all in one go as she chilled taking in some breath in the meantime vihaan and sachit also came,they also sat down Abit exhausted as all 3 of them were sweating so much!I served those 2 water too as they also drank it in one go.

Swasti:U know in one single day u guys can't become milkha Singh(!)u need practice and u can't run all this in one go,u start with small!

Vihaan: Excuse me,I run more than this everyday!

Swasti:Exactly!Speak for urself mister,anshika doesn't run this much everyday!(I scolded them)

Anshika:I do in America (She slowly whispered in my ear as I glared at her,and trust me if looks could kill then anshika would have been burnt into ashes right now)