Chapter 32

Swasti's pov

After dinner we decided to go clubbing,and so we asked the elders but they refused,instead they gave a lecture that tomorrow is there engagement and we want to go party right now,we can go after their engagement not right now.Disappointed,Divya decided to leave and rest,and also others decided to go our respective rooms since we had no other good thing to do.

Next day

I got ready in simple top and pants nd then I decided to change since today there are going to be many guests running here to there for tonight so I got ready in a kurti as today I'll also have to run alot from here to there nd so I needed to wear something comfortable.

And today's day was as I told completely busy,I was running from here to there and I didn't even have lunch,it literally feels like it's Bhai's wedding rather than engagement!

But one thing I knew,if Bhai's engagement is making me do all this work,sachit Bhai's wedding would be double the amount of this not even double,it would be thrice much amount of work than this!

But more fun too!

Anyways,so yeah,nd I have actually decided to get ready at divya's place nd help Divya get ready,then come here with her,but Im also a sister,so right now,I'm going to check on sachit Bhai and then leave as at 7 everyone is going to start coming and it's already 5 so I hurried up.

I knocked on Bhai's room and entered,to find Bhai placing his suit neatly on the bed

Swasti:Ohhoo!Someone can't wait to get engaged huh?(I teased him as I entered sitting on the bed next to the suit)

Sachit:Actually I won't refuse,I actually can't wait to get engaged to ur best friend!(Bhai said smiling)

Swasti:AWWWWW!!!soooo cuteeeeee!!!!!But have patience Bhai,Divya isn't going to run away, infact I can give u 220 percent guarantee that,that bitch is getting nervous there but at the same time is eager to get engaged!

Sachit:Hmm,so how comes I get ur darshan today?

Swasti:Hawwww,Kyu?mein nahi aa sakti?(y?I can't come?

Sachit:Nahi nahi,u can come,but it's very rare u come to meet me!

Swasti:That is cause if Time,Im never free and when I am,u r busy so it's the timings that just don't wanna match!

Sachit:Hmm!

Swasti:Anyways,I'm here to check on u,now start getting ready at 7 everyone will already start coming!(I said looking at the clock it was already 5:10)

Sachit:Yess,I'm just going to do that!Btw what time is the hair dresser and all coming?

Swasti:At 5:30,so they also must be on the way!Anyways,Im sorry but i can't help u since I'm going at divya's place,to help my best friend!Waise bhi I'll tell the other idiots to help u ok?And yeah Kuch message shessage ho toh bhi Bata sakte ho,it will reach Divya safely and soundly!(i said teasing him as he blushed)