Chapter 33

Swasti pov

I opened the envelope and there were a few pictures there.There was a nuclear disaster,after I saw those pictures,world war 3 was even something less.It felt like the entire universe had fell on me,on my heart!

My eyes were even wider than plates nd they were as red as a cherry, tomato,rose,whatever u want,the anger that rose into me was boiling in a much higher Celsius than lava itself.And hurt....well I don't even have words as to how to express how hurt I am!!

The world was spinning around me in a rapid speed,I felt like my soul was no longer in my body.I looked at the most horrible,awful,terrible and the scoundrel person infront of me!He was sitting peacefully ruining people's life!

My eyes were dreadful as well as tearful,As I stared sorry glared at him with plans to murder him so badly,as my hand crumbled the envelope with the envelope,as I stared at the photos In my other hand nd returned my gaze on him.

I seriously didn't know if I was angry more or hurt.But all I knew is this guy infront of me was going to suffer...ALOT!!

Finally,Yuvraj got some time to look at me,well ofc he is a very busy person...busy hurting people!!

He looked at me and then at those photos in my hand as he furrowed his eyebrows and asked

Vihaan:What...What happened? What is that ur holding?Who sent?R u alright?(He asked confused as he got up)

I faked a bitter chuckle,

Swasti:Y do u care if I'm alright huh?Don't!Just don't dare to act as if u care for me!I know u don't nd so don't fake it!Go ask the person that u actually care about,if she is ok,well ofc she would be!Y not,even u would be happy,after all Kisi ka Ghar Jala ke woh Chudail toh Khush hi Hogi na,(after burning someone's house ofc that witch will be happy)waise Kya Jodi hai,Ofc u both will love each other,after all one is a witch and here is the wizard!Rakshash or rakshashsni ki Rab ne banayi Jodi!Both of u want nothing but my life!U know what!It was my biggest no the worst mistake ever I had done in my entire life actually no it's the worst mistake anyone would do to marry a monster like YOU!!!!I HATE YOU!!!I HATE YOU WITH ALL MY LIFE!!!And u know what,ur the biggest mistake ur parents could ever do!(I shouted at him,like literally my lungs were paining,I didn't even know that at this point I was standing hitting him with all my force and crying my heart out!The last sentence I had said it in a very low voice but it had really huge impact because after that...)

Vihaan:SHUT UPPPP!!!!!Just Shut up if u love ur life!!!I don't even know wtf ur talking about!And how dare you!How dare u tell me anything nd mistake?Huh,Well u...( He groaned as I cut him off)

Swasti:U SHUT UP!!!Nd u don't know,huh!Go ask ur love to tell to u what the fuck is going on!Goo!Well let me tell u what's going on(I threw the photos on his face)

The photos that were taken when he was enjoying with arushi on the bed,fucking her like there is no tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

He took a photo that got stuck on his shoulder nd saw it as his entire body shook in rage,he fisted his hands,well I have no idea y,I mean he be happy looking at me crying infront of him nd looking miserable,well I still had alot more to cry I was yet controlling myself the most I can.

He was going to speak something when the door opened

Sachit:Guys,gue...(he stopped looking at us as both of us looked at him shocked)

But within 2 second I ran to him and hugged him,and cried my heart out,I let out all the tears I was holding back ,I'm sure my tears had wet his shirt but I gave no shit right now,I just stayed there crying as Bhai looked at vihaan shocked as to what was going on and but he didn't speak anything he just hugged me back and let me cry,as he took me to the bed,I sat there still hugging him nd crying.After 5 mins he soothed me,