Chapter 30

Swasti's pov

Me and trupti entered the music room,it had a piano,drums,speakers and a huge space for dance!

Trupti:Ohhk so what does my lady want to dance on?

Swasti:Umm..Any 2 song's one for bhai and one for divya!

Trupti:Hmm,umm,lemme think for songs!

Swasti:Or for divya I'll do it on Tera yaar hoon main!

Trupti:Yeah I don't mind(she connected her phone with the speakers as she taught me the steps till the 2nd Tera yaar hoon meinnn and then I decided to add another song)

So we practised the dance steps on tera yaar hoon mein and maahi ve but when we reached half way someone knocked

Swasti:Come in!

Helper:Sorry Rajkumariji,ur been called to have lunch(The helper said lowering her gaze as respect)

Swasti:I'm on my way!(I said as the helper nodded and left)

Trupti:Yeah so I'll also leave,we meet tomorrow!(she said collecting her stuffv)

Swasti:Noooo!Ur gonna have lunch with us and then if u don't have plans we will continue to practise,or else u leave after lunch! (I said in a stern tone)

Trupti:As u wish my majesty! (She said bowing down,dramatically as we both chuckled)

We went to the dining room to find everyone already seated

Swasti:Hello! (I said yet standing with trupti next to me as everyone greeted back with a confused look)Guys this is trupti my college friend and a member of forever 5!And trupti,u already met bhai,so this is anshika and ashika,my cousins and their twins btw,this r my buaji and fufa ji,my mom and my dad and vihaan (I intoduced her to everyone and vice versa as she greeted everyone)

I sat next to my pujarniya patidev (note the sarcasm)as trupti sat next to me in the vacant space as the lunch was served

Anshika:So what do u do trupti?

Trupti:I'm a professional dancer and I train actors!

Ashika:Woww that's great! (After more talks between all of us and Idk how but even vihaan talked comfortably with trupti,the lunch ended)

All the youngsters went to the garden as we all sat on the benches

Swasti;Trupti do u mind if we continue to practice after around half n hour?

Trupti:I don't mind,we can finish all the dances today itself and then from Thursday we can practice the dance of u and jiju! (she said smiling)

Vihaan:Uhm btw please don't call me jiju,just call me vihaan!

Trupti:Kyu?C'mon jijuuu (she said stretching uuu as for to tease him)ur older than me so I can't call u just vihaan and ofc I'm definetly not calling u "bhaiya" and u only refused to call u vihaan ji so I'm only left with jiju! (She said dramatically and teasingly as vihaan just rolled his eyes and we all giggled)

Sachit:Btw I heard that the whole forever 5 gang is coming in my engagement so when is niyam and sahil coming?

Trupti:Niyam is going to come a day before the engagement and sahil is coming this Friday!

Swasti:What!Omg,I gotta go pick him from the airport on Friday, that idiot needs to give me a perfect reason as to y he skipped MYYYYY marriage!And I swear that on Friday he will declare that day as his worst day ever! (I said excitedly with a determined look to make sure I murder him NICELY!)

I looked at everyone,everyone chuckled except Sachit bhai and vihaan,Sachit bhai was just smiling but his eyes were thinking about something very deep as vihaan was frowning and his eyes were dark and I wondered what the hell did I do now?