Chapter 27

Swast's pov

I got up the next day and got ready as I went to the dining room and greeted everyone and had breakfast laughing as I told them that I'll be going to meet Divya today and before leaving I gave everyone the good news that now the company's construction is going to start very soon!After breakfast I left to meet Divya and we did loads and loads of shopping as we also talked soooooo much I mean we had alot to catch up on so!

At around 4 I went back home and freshened up and sat on the couch posting today's pictures on Instagram and just when I was scrolling I saw that's bastard profile as suggestion and I decided to stalk him abit to find the account is private!But is he stupid or what!He is the fucking ass YUVRAJ of jaipur!He can't fucking have a private account!I mean u get it ya guys?!

I put away my thoughts and went down talked to everyone played games and had fun in short then at night we enjoyed gol gappas!I know,I know,it's a royal family but so what?Gol gappas are life Okay!

In short I slept after talking to mom and everyone,ofc not that bastard but I felt I should call him,idk why,it's like I'm missing him,but I hate him!And 3 reasons y I didn't call him,one is I HATE HIM!Two,I don't have his number!Three,even if I had his number what will i talk about?

So I just slept yet feeling as if something is missing.The next day I got up at 5 and had my breakfast and all and I took my bag and came down,not before checking I have everything I brought,and also packing my burkha,actually I didn't pack it last time as I wasn't the one packing and if someone sees a burkha with ME,meri toh band hi baj jayegi(My life will become a mess)So I packed it this time,I know I have no one there to go shopping secretly with but I took it as a memory!

At 7 I left after bidding everyone an emotional bye and getting an extremely beautiful set as a gift from ma and papa!As I made my way through the airport and I reached exactly at time so no problem!At around 10:30 our flight landed and I got out to see Ritika there,I went and hugged her as the driver kept my hand-bag in the car and me and ritika sat talking for years,as she told me how everyone missed me so damn much specially my food as I chuckled!When we reached home,mom was already waiting for us and I hugged mom and took blessings!

Mom:Now go freshen up and come down the lunch is already ready!(Mom said as I did so and me,Ritika and mom had a very fun lunch!As I had rest)

I didn't realise that I overslept it was 10:30 and I was lazy to go down plus I wasn't even hungry so I just ate some fruits in the room and did some time-pass and slept again not before feeling to go meet Vihaan and dropping the idea!

~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪~▪

Months has passed with me and Vihaan ignoring each other the most we can!We were ignoring each other every way possible and when we met at the dining table or due to some work we behaved extremely cold with each other,and idk y but it's haunting me down,I have cried multiple times but I remember each and every word he said and humiliated me,and my anger again rises and I too behave the worst of me with him!The construction is also going on and next week I'll be going udaipur as bhai is also returning the same day,I'm going there and as promised I have to go to help them with everything.

As of now I have just come back from the construction site,as I went to the site directly from home and now it's 11:08 and I'm in my cabin chilling abit as someone knocked,

Swasti:Come in!

Ishaan:Good morning mam,sir has called u in his office!

Swasti:Good morning,Thank u,I'll be there!

He smiled as I returned it and he left.Chalo,let's go to the lions den,god knows what he now wants to fight on?

I knocked and entered after hearing the khadoos's famous GRUMPY COME IN!