profile

Shinju Senju

D.O.B: May 25th
Height: 162.56cm

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Personality

Shinju means pearl, her personality is like a pearl. Shinju is very thoughtful, insightful, and empathic. She put other first and she make wonderful listener, loyal, and reliable friends all through out the years. Shinju cherish her family a lot and is motivated by her impact decisions on her loved ones. 

Softly spoken and value close connection and trust. She always worry about upsetting others and avoid conflict like the plague. They hate uncomfortable situations and would rather avoid confrontation rather than waste energy on something that upsets them. 

She value trust above all else. Don't abuse it as this is extremely hurtful to her.

Never take advantage of her. She have extremely long fuses but if that fuse reaches its end, her fury can be unexpected and breathtaking.

Can sometimes get to feeling a little used up and may be skeptical of you abusing her good nature, make sure to make her feel supported and most importantly heard.

Personality Gem - Pearl

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Appearance

Shinju always wear elegant kimonos, she have a lot of dresses in her wardrobe area. She wears a heels sandals like her cousin Tsunade.