27: Afterlife

Shinju only have one regret and that is not being there for her and Minato's children. Shinju look over the cloud and observing how her children team up with their father who is Minato to attack Obito.

Shinju heart is contented seeing her children at least once even in afterlife.

She is not reanimated due to her body is cremated while Minato's was buried, Shinju wished to be cremated.

Shinju smile as her grandfather and her twin blond children figured out an effective attack towards Obito.

Shinju see the reaction of her family at the success and it did not disappoint.

.

.

.

.

.

Time skip

Shinju met the six paths of sage before her journey to the afterlife, they talked about the possibilities of her powers if she survived the nine-tails attack.

She also learned about The six path's life and explain to the hokages that Shinju is reincarnation of Amane Otsutsuki, the wife of Indra.

It is not shocking news for Shinju as Hagoromo already explained this to her and that the next reincarnation of Amane is Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga.

Hagoromo explain to her why this era have to reincarnation of Amane Otsutsuki because Amane have chosen both Sakura and Hinata worthy.

.

.

.

.

.

Timeskip

Haruto and Haruko stand in front of their reanimated father while Naruto and Naruko run over to them. 

The four children are now standing in front of their father.

Hashirama and Tobirama already heard the farewell of the four children. They got teary but they wish for the four remaining Senjus a beautiful and long lives.

"Tell mother that we fulfilled our promises! I raised Naruto and Naruko very well like what she like." Haruko say

"I inherited your wills, father. And that I look over them like what you did to me and my siblings, to mom, and to the village." Haruto adds

The red-hair twins controls their tears while the blonde-hair twins let their tears roll down their face.

The others observe the scene with sympathy and sadness in their eyes. 

The Namikaze-Senju family deserved better, the world is very cruel towards this family.

"Tell m-mama not to worry! We have been doing well! We took bath everyday and we have made a lot of friends that stay by our sides." Naruko informs as she cries

"D-don't worry, we have been eating healthy. We just don't eat ramens, though our favorite is the Miso ramen." Naruto adds

Minato can't help but to cry too, this is the last time he will see his children.

'Are you listening and watching this? Shinju?' Minato ask himself

The reanimation release and Minato look down at his children with a smile on his face.

"I will surely tell this to Shinju, your mother." Minato say

"Oh, I love you four and I will always love you four." Shinju mumble before disappearing among the clouds.

Minato reunites with Shinju along with her granduncle and grandfather. Shinju hug the three family members of hers and greet Hiruzen.

The only regret they will always carry is that not able to see the achievements of their children and see them grow up to having their own families.

THE END

OF

THE FLASH