25: Meeting the father

The village is in ruin, Minato saw the village inside of Naruto and Naruko. He saw how people treated his son and daughter, he is very sad and angry for his children but luckily their two older siblings are there.

Haruto and Haruko told them that they are siblings and pretended they don't know their parents too. Despite having different features, they are siblings. The two older siblings got their features from their mother while the two younger got their features from their father.

Naruto and Naruko spawn on the crater that Pein created when destroying the village. 

Minato smile to himself as he will witness the growth of his youngest children. He also knows sage mode but he did not mastered it while being alive.

*boom*

Naruko punch one of the six people that was coming after Tsunade.

Minato witness the battles of Naruto and Naruko from the start. He is very proud of them despite him and Shinju not being there, still they manage to pull through.

Minato also watch the growth of his two oldest children, he saw this coming after all the two are born prodigies like him and their mother.

"Your business is with US!" Naruto say

The fight goes on and Minato can only support his children inside of them silently praying that they would win against the group.

Tsunade is pulled out from the battle with one of her ANBU escort, she can't help but see Minato, Shinju, and Jiraiya in the two blonde twins.

Haruto and Haruko are busy tending the injured people and ninjas. Both inherited the healing bite from the clan.

Naruto and Naruko have a big scroll on their back, it's a reverse summoning scroll.

Katsuyu hide herself inside of Naruto and Naruko jacket to keep herself away from harm.

Fighting against six people who shared the same vision and eyes is very hard but Minato knows that his children will pull through. 

One of the people summon a summoning, the three big toad fight against the summoning while Naruto and Naruko focuses on their fight against Pein.

"Rasen-shuriken!" The two exclaim

The ball of chakra goes to where six paths of pein are standing, one sacrifices themselves for the other paths.

They need to defeat the summoner first, so that the summoning could disappear already.

The plan is that Naruto and Naruko will defeat the summoner inside a toad's mouth, it's dark and they will not feel the chakra nor presences of the twins.

The twins defeated the summoner making the summoning disappear and the three giant toads goes home as they need to tend their injuries.

The fight goes on and the twins have the upper hand until Pein have created a plan inside of his mind.

Pein brought Fukasuka-sama near him and stab him with a rod.

Naruto and Naruko tripped over air as they tried to stop the scene to happens. Their eyes widen when they saw Fukasuka stabbed with the rod.

*stab*

Naruko is stabbed on her palm, on her shoulder, and on her legs.

Naruto is in the same situation, he is stabbed by the rods too.

Minato watch from inside, waiting for the right time to appear. He heard the conversation between Pein and his two younger twins.

Peace? Is this what he called path to peace, violence?