16: Check-up

3 Months later

Shinju who is in the room of hers and Minato's sit down on the bed and grab something from the drawer.

Shinju grab her baby booklet and look over the schedule of her weekly check-ups. Today is one of it, and the doctor have a surprise for her.

Shinju wear her maternity dress that is color white and red.

Minato who is busy with his missions along with Jiraiya, Izana have quit his ninja duties after finding a job that is suited for him.

Despite Izana quitting, he stated that he is still ready to serve his village if emergency.

Shinju feels the kick and the elbowing, she can't decipher if one or two babies are in her after all she don't have the byakugan.

Ironic, they use byakugan as an ultrasound.

Shinju put on her shoes and lock the door of the house then keeping her keys inside her bag. She walk down the street and the people greets her with a smile on their faces saying that they are excited for the new addition.

*thud*

A boy with silver hair bump into Shinju and he fell backwards.

Shinju kneel in front of the boy to help him to stand up again, the boy look at who he bumped into.

"I'm sorry" The boy reply

Shinju look at the familiar face of the boy and she seen in somewhere.

"It's fine, I think you already know me. So what's your name?" Shinju ask

"Hatake Kakashi..." Kakashi mumble

Shinju look sad but smile again at the boy, she heard the news of the death of Konoha's white fang which is the father of the boy.

"Well Kakashi, I hope to see you around" Shinju say

"I hope so too" Kakashi reply before walking away

Shinju continues to walk to her destination.

Minato who was promoted to jonin at the age of fifteen arrive at the Konoha and search for his lover while Jiraiya arrive behind him.

"It's hard being a jonin" Minato complain

"You and Shinju became a jonin a year ago" Jiraiya inform

"How did that happened again? As I remember we are not here." Minato ask

"The third hokage knew that you two's improvement will be a big help." Jiraiya simply answer the question.

Minato bid farewell and catch up to his lover.

Shinju who is almost at the entrance of the hospital is startle to see Minato appearing out of no where, she tends to forget that Minato have a mark on her for his teleportation technique.

"I don't want to miss this" Minato say

"Then let's go" Shinju reply

The two walk inside of the hospital holding hands, the nurse quickly assist the two as they are deemed prioritize by the staffs.

The Senju clan is the royals of Konoha.

"Princess Shinju and Minato-sama, please come inside" The doctor say

The two come inside and see the doctor who have a smile on her face.

The doctor sit on a stall chair while the two sit on a regular chair, their face display nervousness mix with excitement.

"Congratulations, you two are having twins!" The doctor cheerfully inform

Minato jump out of his chair and punch the air in excitement while Shinju cry in happiness. Mood swings does get the best of her.