01 : Past life

Do you believe in reincarnation? Cause the family of Otsutsuki does!

Amane sit down in the floor mat with her fiancé on her right side in front of her are her soon to be in laws.

Amane's age is eighteen while Indra's is nineteen despite being young adult, they both love each other.

"So you will marry Amane?" Hagoromo ask

"Yes, father" Indra reply

Hagoromo nods his head in approval while Ashura clap his hand in excitement for the wedding.

The younger brother eyes shine with hope as he think his brother is going back to his old self, the one who always smile and is not harsh with anyone.

Amane is the only one who can tame and calm down Indra, it's like she have this charm clinging on her.

"You two must help each other out incoming trials in your wedded life" Hagoromo advice

"We will" Amane reply

For Indra, her voice sound so heavenly. He call her voice, the angel's voice because it sound so soft and beautiful to hear.

Amane and Indra both plan to marry when Amane turn 19 but things got out of the hand, so they decide to marry each other early.

Amane is the safe place of Indra.

Indra is the safe place of Amane.

The reason of the early wedding is that Amane is a week pregnant, it all happen when Indra was so mad and that he need to let out his frustration. They have the angry sex.

Hagoromo who sense a chakra from Amane's stomach decided not to ask about it.

Akemi clan have the kekkei genkai to heal one person with their hair that is why Amane's hair is very goldy-blond like Repunzel's.

Amane always ties her hair in bun so that nobody could cut it or touch it without any permission.

Their hair is their lifeline too, once cut Amane will die. The backfire of the kekkei genkai is heavy.

The four eat their lunch in complete silence but the silence is a lot more comfortable than the three Otsutsuki have before.

After a while, they all finish up eating their lunch.

Ashura decided to pay a visit to his friend, Tenzo.

Indra stand up and excuse himself to Amane saying that he will train.

Amane and Hagoromo are now on their own.

Hagoromo look at Amane and decided to bring up a question.

"Amane are you and Indra are expecting a child?" Hagoromo ask

Amane look down in defeat and nod her head.

"Congratulations! This is a great news!" Hagoromo reply

Amane smile at the man, all of her worries and doubts are wash away when she heard the reaction of Hagoromo.

"I, shall announce this to the followers! Not only that Indra is marrying but he is soon to be a father!" Hagoromo exclaim

The excitement of Hagoromo is showing and he is not trying to hide it away.

Hagoromo call upon Futami to summon Ashura and Indra back at the dinning area.

The two sons are now in the dinning area and Hagoromo told them his discovery.

Indra sigh in relief as he heard the reaction of his father and brother despite him being cold to them, he still cares for them and their opinions.

Amane look at Indra and smile which Indra find very sweet and return the gesture.