18: Birth

March 23

Shinju is rush to the secluded area after her water breaks. 

Lady Biwako is the one who will assist Shinju to give birth to her twins and Tsunade will be there as an assistant to Lady Biwako.

Shinju lay on an flat surface and a pillow is on her head. Both of her wrist are tied with chains and on the entrance have a paper with bind written on it.

"AH, IT HURTS LIKE A BITCH!" Shinju shouts

Minato stand on the side with worry face.

"Tsunade-sama and Minato-sama, bring more power to her seal!" Lady Biwako say

Minato and Tsunade place their hand over the stomach of Shinju to control the seal on Shinju.

"Minato-sama, please comfort your lover" Lady Biwako say

Minato nod and let one of his hand hold Shinju's hand then caressing it softly.

"Almost there, my love" Minato whisper to Shinju

Shinju's face display pain and her shouts are heard even outside. Outside the room, ANBUs are place and guarding the place in case if worse case scenario.

"AHHHH" Shinju shouts

"One more push for the baby boy!" Lady Biwako reassure

The ANBU outside shift uncomfortable after hearing the pain shouts from Shinju, they note to themselves to thank their mothers for being this strong and give birth to them.

*cries*

A loud cries echoes the room as a baby boy is born into this world.

Minato try to hold his son but lady Biwako stop him saying that mother is get to see the baby first.

Minato pouts

Tsunade smile almost letting a tear out as she see her nephew.

"He's handsome like his father" Shinju compliment

Lady Biwako nods and gently pass the baby to his father. Minato is very much careful with holding his son.

"Second round" Lady Biwako say

Tsunade place her hands again over the seal on Shinju.

The screams are being heard again.

Shinju being a host feels more pain than any other woman who gives birth normally.

"Push!" Lady Biwako advice

Shinju push harder than before as she hear what Lady Biwako said.

"AHHH!" Shinju shouts

Tsunade look over at her cousin with worry display on her face, but she knows that Shinju is a strong lady.

"Please come out, my little one. Mommy is getting hurt" Minato say

"Please" Shinju adds

Shinju keeps pushing.

*cries*

Another cries echoes the room but this time it's little bit high pitch cry as the baby is a girl.

A baby girl is born into this world.

Lady Biwako take the baby to see her mother and let the mother see her daughter.

"Beautiful like you" Tsunade say

Lady Biwako take the two babies to wash them and remove the blood on them. The umbilical cord is already cut off after the baby is out.

Minato and Tsunade strengthen the seal again on Shinju.

The twins are sleeping peacefully after being tired of crying and Shinju fall asleep after all the pain she underwent.

"We will transfer them to the hospital" Lady Biwako inform

Lady Biwako lay the two babies in a baby carrier that Tsunade is wearing while Minato carries Shinju.

The ANBU guard the group.

Shinju lay on the hospital bed while the two newborns lay in a baby crib provided by the hospital. Minato sit down on the chair while Tsunade check the vitals of Shinju.

"I need to go now, Minato. I trust you with them." Tsunade say

"Of course" Minato reply

Tsunade kiss the forehead of Shinju and gently caress the small hands of both babies. Also, she left a basket of fruits and a letter.

Tsunade walk away but this time it's Jiraiya who visit with Orochimaru who look forced.

Jiraiya and Orochimaru look at the newborn babies. Jiraiya try to play peek-a-boo with the babies but Orochimaru clearly stop him.

"The babies are sleeping for God sake" Orochimaru say

"Oh yeah, right" Jiraiya reply, clearly embarrass.

Orochimaru place a bouquet of flowers on the table while Jiraiya place a baby book on the table. Then the two bid Minato and the sleeping three a farewell as they are busy with missions.

"Mr. Namikaze, your lover needs to stay here for a day. Your children is good to go home though" The doctor inform

"Thank you" Minato reply

Sara goes inside the room with a mochi and dango in her hands. She greets Minato then proceed to look at the three sleeping humans.

"Oh my, they look so cute!" Sara say

"I know right" Minato reply

Sara gently observe the two newborn as she smile to them.

Sara and Minato talk about the birth process and the pregnancy journey of theirs.

"Looks like I need to go, enjoy your parenthood!" Sara say

"Thank you!" Minato reply

Shinju wakes up to see the familiar ceiling, Minato help her to sit down on the bed.

Shinju look at her babies with the most adoring and loving eyes.

Minato scoop the two babies in his arms and walk towards Shinju. Minato gently pass the two babies to Shinju.

"Welcome to the world, my loves" Shinju say

*knock*

*knock*

The knock wakes up the two sleeping babies which the nurse apologizes for.

"I need to ask this but what is the name of the babies?" The nurse ask

"Haruto and Haruko Namikaze" Minato reply

The nurse write it down and thank the couples for their time.

Shinju pass Haruto to Minato while she and Haruko.

Shinju play with the baby girl, she bop the nose of Haruko making the baby giggle. Minato did the same earning the same reaction.

"They look so cute~" Shinju say

"They are after all we are the parents." Minato reply

Haruto is now in the arms of his mother while Haruko is in the arms of her father.

 It is a wonderful sight to witness.