26: Meeting the mother

Controlling the tailed beast will not be easy for any host out there as the tailed beast are very hostile to humans that they don't trust.

Naruto and Naruko are in an island where they can learn to control their tailed beast without worrying that it might go wild.

"Just put your head inside the statue, once the statue decided that you two are pure the door will open. If not, the statue will chop your heads! You fools!" Bee say

Yamato can't help but to feel nervous and scared for the twins.

"Can't you two do your clones?" Yamato ask

"No techniques in the sacred place like this!" Bee reply

"It's okay, captain Yamato." Naruko reassure

The two stuck their head inside the statue and they scream then hide their head inside of their jacket to prank their captain.

Yamato eyes widen and he is shaking due to what happened to the twins.

"Just kidding!" Naruto say

The three host laugh and Bee reassured that he did that too when his first time here. Yamato breath in relief and then scolded the twins for pranking him like that.

The door opened to reveal a room that is very bright and it's design is like cloud or sky.

Naruto and Naruko look around the room, they are mesmerize by the design of the room.

"You can battle your tailed beast here, once run wild we will seal it again in here" Bee informs

Haruto and Haruko comes inside of the room to witness another achievement of their siblings, they have the camera with them. They are fulfilling their parents wishes.

Naruto and Naruko sit on the floor following the action of Bee.

"What's your seal?" Bee ask

"Eight trigram seal" Naruto reply

"That's stronger than my seal!" Bee exclaim

It is true though, eight trigrams is a very strong sealing technique as it is created by the Uzumaki clan following the death reaper seal.

The pair of red-haired twins was shocked when Naruto and Naruko told them that they met their father. Of course, they told them the truth about them knowing their parents. They are excited for the two to meet their mother.

"Are you two ready?" Bee ask

"Yep!" The two reply

Bee extend both of his hand and turn it into a fist. The two fist bump the fist of Bee.

"Listen here, Me and eight-chan will help you two." Bee informs

Bee strengthen his mind in case of the nine-tailed run wild.

"First, you two need the keys for the seal then open the cage." Bee say

The two appears inside of the seal as their tailed beast glare at the twins.

"Where's you two's real selves?

"What do you mean? We are right here." Naruko reply

"We are our real selves." Naruto adds

"Tch! I can't sense them."

The tailed beast growl as he knows what they are going to do.

"So brave! What makes you two think that you two can control me?!"

Naruto and Naruko remain silent as they do their thing and ready themselves for the incoming battle.