Chapter 9: The Barn

[Dance Hall – Jimin's house]

Jimin and Yoongi look surprised when Taehyung pulls open the door to the dance studio out of nowhere, looking at them both with a big grin.

"Thank you for the training. Me and Jungkook are off for the rest of the day."

Taehyungs unsuspecting friends exchange questioning looks.

"Is everything okay?" Jimin asks confused.

"Believe me. Everything's fine. I'll explain it to you another time, okay? Good night."

Then Taehyung is gone.

"You too," Yoongi whispers, knowing Taehyung can't hear him anymore.

"What was that?"

Jimin leans against the ballet barre and looks down thoughtfully.

"The way he laughed, it can only mean something good, right? Maybe the two of them were finally talking. The looks they exchanged on the dance floor were more than clear," Yoongi answers, caressing Jimin's head.

The latter approaches him smiling until he can put his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Maybe you're right. Do you remember what it was like back then?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, when you confessed your feelings for me."

Yoongi smiles and kisses Jimin on the forehead.

"How could I ever forget."

[Taehyung's Farm]

Jungkook sits on a hay bale and waits impatiently for his crush to return. He lets his legs bob up and down, playing nervously with his fingers. He just can't stop smiling and almost feels silly. But no matter how hard he tries, it doesn't work. The feeling of happiness is far too great for that.

So that's how it feels when someone is in love. Jungkook can't get enough of this feeling. And this is just the beginning. He can't wait to hold Taehyung in his arms again, to kiss him once more. He's only gone for a few minutes and Jungkook is already longing for him endlessly.

When Jungkook finally sees a silhouette in the distance, he jumps down from the hay bale with a big grin. Taehyung runs towards him, beaming with joy, getting closer by the second.

"Come on," Taehyung shouts, grabbing Jungkook's hand as he passes, pulling him behind him.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

Both men run hand in hand, side by side. Their fingers are tightly intertwined, as if they never want to let go. Although they don't lose their footing, it's as if they're flying away together.

When they stop at a small open tool shed, Taehyung hectically pushes Jungkook against the wall.

"Finally, we're alone."

He presses his lips to Jungkook's, causing the latter to moan softly, followed by a shy smile.

"Tae, what are you doing?"

"What I wanted to do for so long."

Again, their lips can't separate. Taehyung doesn't even give Jungkook a chance to catch his breath. But he doesn't care anyway. He closes his eyes and enjoys the taste of Taehyung's wet lips on his own, running his hands through his soft hair. It feels pleasant as the strands of hair gently glide through his fingers.

Even Taehyung can't keep his hands to himself anymore. They explore everything under Jungkook's shirt. His nipples... his abs...until they finally stop on the belt. As their lips slowly part, they look deeply into each other's eyes. Jungkook's heart is pounding and he can tell by Taehyung's pulsating carotid artery that he feels the same way.