Aytekin

Aytekin had been working with Stil for as long as he can remember. He sometimes wondered why nobody listens to him and treat him as a senior in any way. He works hard and reaches work early, only second to Mr Omer. Omer sir to him is very impressive. Aytekin respects Mr Omer so much. According to him, Mr Omer should take a class or two for all the staff members on work ethic and discipline. Defne particularly should attend each of Omer sir's classes without fail. She lacks in being professional department but he has to agree she is quite skilled at her job.

The other day when there was a power cut in their office building, he saw her running out of the office during work hours. And she didn't return.

She also ran out without informing anyone where she is going or when she will return when Passionis was told about the verdict of their plagiarism case by their lawyers.

Half of the time, she is in Passionis's office, doing God knows what. Must be gossiping with her Passionis buddies Aytekin thought.

This week he saw her getting out of Mr Omer's car. Mr Omer is so kind and helpful person. He must have seen Defne on the road and must have offered her a ride.

But Omer sir offering a ride to Defne is an everyday occurrence nowadays. Yesterday also he saw Defne getting out of Omer sir's car. They all, Omer sir's driver, Defne and Omer sir, were laughing at something. Later that day, he asked Defne why she was coming out of Omer bey's car this morning and why were they laughing as if they are old friends. Defne got angry and made him get out of her office.

Today he didn't see them arriving together. Aytekin was in the room across Defne's office. Her office is quite visible from the place where he was standing. He was about to go inform Defne about the meeting with Passionis tomorrow, when he saw Omer bey (Mr) there, his back facing Aytekin. Defne and Omer bey were having a deep conversation. At one point in time, she grabbed Omer bey's collar and pulled him towards her, kissing him. The notepad and pen slid from Aytekin's hand falling to the ground. Aytekin was so shocked at this behaviour of Defne, with the director of Passionis no less. Omer bey must be feeling so violated Aytekin thought. He thought of going in and saving Omer bey from Defne. As he ran across the room towards Defne's cabin, he saw Omer bey holding Defne to him and returning the kiss with vigour. Aytekin was in a state of shock, broken by Koray bey's cursing.

"Ayii. What are you standing like a statue?" asked Koray bey.

He could just point towards the direction of Omer and Defne with his eyes.

"Oh. Ooohhh! These two. They can't stay together in peace. They can't stay away from each other. So annoying." Said Koray making a disgusted face.

This confused Aytekin more. He ran behind Koray bey and asked him what did he mean by that.

Taking one sip of his Frappuccino and a big bite of his pretzel, Koray said, "Ayi these two disgust me to no end. They are playing this game of breaking up and getting back together for so long. I have lost count now. They enjoy this, I think. That khiz (girl) Defne has Omush wrapped around her little finger. Omer is no less. He will fight with everyone for her. So irritating. Last time I thought they will stop this after they had gotten married. But no. Now that Omer is back from Italy, the first thing he goes and does is makeup with Defne. He should have come to me who had missed him so much. To Koray Sargin. The greatest photographer to ever walk on Earth."

Aytekin was too shocked to even pay attention to Koray Bey's (Mr) weird laugh. Defne and Omer were together. Oh my god. His mind couldn't comprehend how Mr Omer and Defne, two people as different as chalk and cheese are together. The past year working with Defne, he gathered she is impossible to be with. But to know Omer bey, The Omer bey loves her, it's mindboggling to him.

Then he remembered how often had he talked bad about Defne or complained about her to Omer Bey. And how he looked at him with an angry frown on his face. He always thought that angry frown was for Defne. Now that he knows the truth, his mind is in panic mode.

With one last look at the loved-up couple, their arms around each other, laughing with no care in the world, he walks away from there in a daze to tell everyone about Omer and Defne.