Life with Emine

Defne opens her eyes, breathing heavily and purring Omer's name unconsciously to find her husband's head moving religiously between her legs. His long unkempt beard, leaving beard burns all over her thighs. She arched her back, as she felt his delicious tongue inside her. When he brings his fingers to add to the onslaught of his tongue on her, she arches up more giving him better access while putting her hands in his hair.

"Omerrrrr!!!", screamed Defne arching her back, mindless and lost after finding her release, a powerful one at that. Defne slumps back in bed, breathing heavily. When Omer comes upon her, every inch of his delicious naked body touching every inch of hers. His lips find hers, massaging her tongue with his. She could taste herself on his tongue, her hands moving all over his back, landing on his sexy and tight backside. She grabs the cheek of his backside, as he bites her bottom lip and licks it with his tongue. He lines his member between her thighs, rubbing it on her lips, making Defne go wild. Just when he moves his whole body back, about to enter her in a single and powerful thrust, the sound of a crying baby rings out of the baby monitor.

"No!!" they both cry out in unison. Omer slumps his body on hers, despaired that they couldn't continue with their lovemaking.

"You rest sevgilim (darling). I'll go." Says Omer finally moving his weight from her body, kisses her on the forehead and leaves the room to soothe their 6-month-old red-haired doll.

It's been so long since they were getting to do this. Six months back, they welcomed their daughter, the light of their life into this world. Omer almost missed her birth. But he came just in the nick of a time, and Emine just as if sensing his presence, finally entered the world kicking and screaming. They fell in love with her right then and there. She is their miracle.

A few months back, her gynaecologist gave her a green signal for "getting intimate" with her husband. The statement had been delivered by her Gynac with a straight face, her eyes shining with laughter, much to Defne's embarrassment.

But they don't get time "to get intimate". They are too busy with Emine. Them being new parents, with anxieties about being responsible for the life of a very tiny person, wanting to do everything right by her but are barely managing to.

Defne had taken maternal leave when she had reached the 9th month of her pregnancy. Today she will be re-joining her office. Omer also had taken paternal leave of a month and was right there with her changing diapers, and taking care of her. For the rest three months, he was working from home and went to the office only when he needed to. Defne was so grateful that they could do this, she couldn't ever take her blessings for granted.

Omer was so busy last month. Passionis had finally achieved their biggest goal. They were finally entering the Paris Fashion week. They barely had four months to prepare everything. Her poor husband was working from early morning to late night and then feeling so guilty he couldn't help Defne all day with Emine, so he takes care of her at night when she wakes up at weird hours.

Today was her first day at work. She was so nervous and anxious to leave her daughter at her grandma's place and go work. Omer and she had long discussions about it for weeks. She wanted to bring Emine to the office with her. Omer said they cannot bring her to the office when they have their family who will look after Emine all the time and in a safe and baby-proofed environment. She couldn't disagree there.

Defne gets up from the bed in a huff, covers her naked body with a robe and moves towards her daughter's nursery. The image of her husband holding their daughter gently in his capable arms, with her head resting on his shoulder, with him singing a song in his soothing and gentle voice which Defne knows is only reserved for her and Emine, fills Defne's heart with such love and joy, she couldn't help a huge smile from appearing on her face.

Later

Defne wears a jacket and takes Emine's bag filled with all her favourite toys, napkins, change of clothes, milk bottles and diapers. After soothing Emine, Omer had joined her in the shower, under the guise of saving water and he had continued making fast and dirty love to her right there, on the bathroom wall, with both of them quickly finding their release.

After wearing his jacket, Omer, with Emine in his arms, takes the bag from her hands, kisses her and moves out of the door towards the car.

They leave Emine in the capable arms of her grandma and Nihan, kissing their sleepy daughter goodbye. Omer pulls her reluctant self away from her daughter's vicinity and assists her in sitting in the car. As the car moves ahead, she looks back to catch a glimpse of her sleeping daughter, her heart sad about leaving her behind. Omer takes her face in his palms, pecks her on her lips and gently places her face on his shoulder as if to soothe her pain, just like he had placed Emine's place on his shoulders a few hours back. Is it like this for every mother? thinks Defne while hugging her husband finding solace.

Once in the office, she calls Nihan every half an hour to get Emine's update. After her 5th call before the lunch hour, Nihan screams at her on the phone to stop. She tells her both Omer and her had gone crazy and a little overboard with their phone calls, which makes Defne smile. To know Omer is as crazy as her to know Emine's updates but is putting up a brave front for her makes her fall more in love with the man if it is even possible.

As the clock strikes 6 pm signalling an end to her workday, she rushes to Omer's office to finally leave and pick up her bundle of joy. She waits for the lift to come to her floor, irritated with how slow it is today and even thinking of taking the stairs to his office. As the lift arrives, she collides with someone who is in a hurry as her to get out of the lift as she is in to get inside it. She looks up from the familiar solid hard chest to meet her favourite shade of coal-black eyes. He smiles embarrassed, as she even with her heels, reaches his face to peck him on his lips by lifting herself on the balls of her feet. She takes her hand in his and they hurry to their car, to go meet their daughter after spending nearly 8 hours without her.

Later in the car, with Emine finally in her arms, Omer's palm covering her small head as is protecting her and Emine looking at her and Omer with her small baby eyes, Life is so good, thinks Defne as she looks up towards the heaven and sends a prayer of gratitude for giving her so much happiness in the form of two people with the same shade of coal-black eyes which she loves to death.