4. ʙᴏᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

   Shoto smiled at the looks of excitement

Shoto smiled at the looks of excitement. "Obviously spin the bottle was going to be played, it's a generic party game. If you don't know how to play—"

"—One person spins the bottle and whoever the bottle lands on they have to kiss for one minute." You dragged Deku to sit on the floor beside you.

"And there's a catch; if you land on your sibling you spin again because duh but if you're not comfortable kissing the same gender I suggest you leave." Most of the boys groaned.

Shoto laughs at their faces. "It's a game of chance you fucks. You should be happy...you might get laid." You chuckle at his gesture.

Everyone now sat in a circle. "I'll go first." Touya leaned forward, twisting and turning the bottle before letting it the kinetic energy take its course.

It landed on you. "Wow so lucky and on my first try. C'mere." Your crawled over to him as your brother mumbled a 'gross.' You sat on his lap, his hands lying on your hips.

You waited for Shoto to speak. "Alright before you guys start, I'm gonna have another pair spin the bottle." He gave the bottle to Kyoka watching as it landed on Mina.

Mina went over to her as Shoto began his announcement. "So when I start this timer you have a minute. Ready go!"

Touya turned your face to him as he smiled at you. You pressed your lips against his, his hands trailed down a little to your ass, grabbing the meaty flesh making you gasp.

He took that advantage to slide his tongue in your mouth, making you fight for dominance. Your arms wrapped around the back of his neck, hands finding their way to his hair that you pulled a little harshly.

He moaned into your mouth. You smile as he pressed kisses along your jaw, getting ready to bite your neck, before the timer went off.

You watch him pull away, a lazy smirk on his face when he saw your eyes widen from what he was sporting. He helped you off of him before standing up heading to the door.

"I got what I needed lil bro. Catch you around." He turned making eye contact with you. "And doll come find me if you wanna continue. If not I'll be in the neighborhood." You waved seductively.