11. ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

   A few days after you came back you noticed that they clung to you, hovering, barely letting you out of their sights

   And when you get upset about little things you notice them rush to try and find a solution to whatever went wrong, even if you were jokingly mad.

   Even over something trivial like not having ice cream, one of them rushed to the store to get it, handing it to you with a big smile.

   You tested your current predicament. You pouted crossing your arms faking frustration over not having any lipgloss or chips.

As soon as you knew it one went and came back as fast as they left. Handing you a clear (f/f) gloss and (f/f) chips you look at them incredulously. "What are y'all doing?"

Denki laid in your lap whining as your nails stopped raking through his hair. "What do you mean?" They all look at you. "Are you mad (y/n)?"

You notice their faces drop. "No I'm not mad just ...why do y'all keep going out of y'all way?" Kiri looked at you confused. "Aren't we supposed to do that? I'm confused?"

Sighing you sat Denki up and they all looked at you. "Tell me what's going on, for real." They looked away messing with their nails, putting a hand on the back of their neck, or fidgeting.

Mina spoke up first. "Well you left a couple days ago when Bakugo made you mad—" "And I—we couldn't take you leaving us every time you'd get mad." Denki sniffs.

"So we're trying to make you not have a chance to be upset amor." You were confused too. "Y'all don't have to do that just calm down."

   "I leave when I'm being disrespected not fussy. So just stop please." Denki sniffs his waterline filling with tears. "I don't want you to get mad at me." You shush him putting his head back on your lap playing in his hair once again.

   You sigh stressfully. "It's fine it's fine." You watch the others stare at Denki before staring to you. "Just talk with me next time. I'm right here." They seemed to understand, nodding.

"Denki don't get me wrong I love you and all, but why the extra whining and clinginess?" You question him softly as to not upset him. They all look at him glaring, daring him to say something.

You didn't pay attention to them, your focus on Denki, who glanced at them briefly before staring at you. His honey golden irises sparkled as he responded.

"I'm in love with you. Just wanna spend time with you." They sigh, sweat marks dripping down their face, as they listen to you coddle him.

"Alright... after all this fiasco I'm tired.. so imma take a nap." You move to get up from the couch. You're a step away from the couch before getting pulled back by Denki.

"No!" You paused looking at the yellow haired boy. The other stood on their toes, cursing Denki out in silence. Said male eyes watered, loosening his grip on you.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry... don't leave.. I don't want you to go." Slipping your wrist from his hold you back away. "I'm only in the other room finna take a nap."

He stared at you realization settling in as he fixed himself, wiping his face. "Umm...I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me just then."

Feeling bad for him you sat back down using the tips of your thumb to wipe away his tears, being careful of your nails. "Uh it's alright. Do you have like... severe abandonment issues or something?"

The group still held their guard up in case Denki spilled any information. "No I just—" He's interrupted by one of the other clearing their throat. "I just feel sick."

You glance at your other partners before looking at Denki, placing your palm against his forehead that felt a little warm. You stood up pulling Denki with you.

"Maybe we both need a nap, you'll break that fever hopefully." You speak to your partners while walking towards your door. "Wake us up in 2-3 hours okay?"

They confirmed your request watching the door close behind you. The cut on the TV turning the volume up a bit, waiting til they knew it was safe.

"That dumb fuck almost scarred her off." Bakugo growled lowly. "Mierda. Denki's slipping." Sero added. "He's too much of a liability. We gotta do something."

Kiri stopped their chatter, they paused to listen. Kiri was now the tallest and the biggest, changing since high school, and he could hold his own against Katsuki, but most importantly he was the cruelest out of the group.

He put on a facade for people until they pissed him off and Denki did just that. Almost blowing their cover as 'normal' partners, he had to do something as soon as Denki got from under your protection.

"He has to learn his lesson, he deserves a punishment." They shivered trying to soothe him. "Oh shut up I won't kill 'em. He'll just get a heavy slap on the wrist. He's such a fuckin crybaby."

They looked at the strangely crimson glint in his eye waiting for his next words.

"I'll let him take a nap then we're gonna have a long chat."