15. ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ ɢɪʀʟ

   Mina threw open the door to your room finding Denki curled up

   Mina threw open the door to your room finding Denki curled up. The boy, now sleep, from crying his eyes out. She walked over to his sleeping figure, staring down at him in disgust.

The boy jumped up, startled, as she ripped the blanket from off of him. He yawned sitting up correctly. "Oh umm hey Mina. Is (y/n) back yet or something?"

She fumed watching him rubbing his eyes as his stuffed animal sat in his lap, staring at her, mocking her jealousy.

She went through with the idea that popped into her head. Snatching the stuffed animal instantly getting his attention as she waved it around by its ear, baiting him getting exactly what she wanted, him yelling.

The girl knew it was childish, but this was the only way she knew how to get a rise out of him. Dashing towards the kitchen the boy followed right on her tail, screaming for her to put his stuff down.

The noise obviously attracted the other three males causing them to rush to the commotion, finding Mina with scissors cutting off the ear of the Pikachu while Denki cried for her to stop.

Sero and Katsuki hurried to get the scissors from Mina and get the two away from each other. Bakugo snatched the toy from Mina's grasp, handing it to Sero who handed it to Denki that cried at the torn ear flopping against the face of the animal.

Kiri stood back assessing the situation before confirming his suspicions. "So Denki what happened?" Said boy cried out. "She woke me up... Took my toy... And cut off his ear!" Kiri breathed in making them still.

   "So after what I told you...you still decided to take shit into your own hands?" He slowly walked towards Bakugo who held Mina down, Denki shivered as Kirishima passed him.

   "You thought—" He scoffs out a laugh. "Wait, hold on, you couldn't have been thinking. Let her go." Bakugo complied.

  "You thought you could take shit into your own hands, but guess what...you've made things worse. Let's go to the room. Everyone!" He turned back around saying nothing else as he walked to Bakugo's room.

   Sero groaned. "Joder, mira lo que hiciste. Now we all might be in trouble." They all walk into Katsuki's room, heads down like bad children getting reprimanded which they technically were about to be.

  They spotted Kiri sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting. He looked up watching them enter the room when he chose to speak.

"Sero take Denki and patch up his toy." They let out a breath, leaving and closing the door behind themselves.

   Bakugo wondered how he got caught up in Mina's mess, why he had to under go or witness Kiri's wrath, he was starting to feel some type of way too.

They stood around, Mina and Bakugo, in an uncomfortable silence until Kiri broke it. "So Mina.. what truly was going through your head? Like to go against me.. and cause unwanted problems?"

   The girl trembled, she was going to get punished, nothing could come to mind except one phrase. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Kiri please." She begged, scared of what would happen next.

"Come here Mina, I won't hurt ya...too much anyways." He spoke softly as she shook with every step she walked toward him. He held out his hands seemingly comforting, when she placed her hands in his.

Letting down her guard, he shushed her, effectively calming her down. Bakugo eyed the interaction wearily, eyes widening, hearing a sharp crack and Mina's shrill scream.

She dropped to her knees clutching her hand tears streaming down her face as she silently cries. "Holy fuckin shit dude, you broke her fuckin pinky!!" Bakugo shouted.

Kiri ignored him watching Mina suffer in her forced upon silence. "Shut up. Chin up. And don't disobey me again...or there will be more serious consequences." Mina nodded sobbing tears soaking her face.

"Katsuki take her to the hospital. And hurry or they'll have to do surgery." Katsuki grabbed his keys off the dresser pulling Mina from up under her arm. "If you hurry they could just pop it back in place."

They rush out the door slamming it causing it to reverberate. The man walked out of Katsuki's room down the hall to yours. Sero and Denki looked at him appearing from around the corner, they halted their movements.

"She won't bother you no more, but Denki...try to man up. Sero hopefully we don't run into any problems like these two airheads." Sero's signature grin nervously rested on his face as he skittishly laughed.

"Because I am running out of patience and next time...I won't be so kind."