6. ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ

   Mina had dragged you into the first store she saw, your typical run-of-the-mill lingerie store, good thing you need more bras and stuff

You caught the boys looked around also. "Y'all got girls you buying stuff for?" They shook their heads no. Kirishima being the bold one among them.

"I was just going through some stuff that I thought you and Mina would look good in." The boys elbow him cheeks red, you and Mina looked at each other and giggled.

"I wouldn't mind putting on a little show." Mina looked to you for your response. You cheese. "Yea we can do it at Katsuki's place!"

Hearing their evident agreement, you and Mina continue to shop looking for matching pieces, while the boys picked up what they wanted to see on you both.

"Ohh this is soo cute (y/n). You would fill out one of these so nicely, imma look for your size." You hear her sigh as she pick up two of the same fits.

Questioning her mood, she answered. "You're just super thicc like thick with 2 c's. Whereas I'm more of a slim thick. All in all I wish I had an ass like yours."

You laugh at her when she asks to touch your butt. "Sure I don't mind." She poked it awkwardly at first, making you laugh, before resting her palm flat on it going along the curve of your butt.

"Damn yo shit fat girl." She whistles removing her hand. "I get it from my mama." You both laugh. Hearing someone clearing their throat caused you to turn around.

There were two boys that stood taller than you and Mina. The first one had a buzz cut, looking like he worked for the cops.

The second one a couple inches shorter than his friend looked like the Asian version of your brother with brown hair. "Are we in your way or something?" You asked.

The boys smirked as the shorter one spoke up. "Nah but we were just wondering if you girls are here by yourselves? Need some company? Stuff like that."

Mina held your hand stepping closer to you. "Nah we're here with someone." Buzz cut spoke up leaning on the rack closest to you. "Aww to bad we don't see them."

The shorter one came closer to y'all. "Don't be shy girls we'd really appreciate your company."

Holding up your finger you dialed on your phone. They all watched as you started talking. "Hey...yea we're on the other side of the store...these dudes are bothering us...don't come over here shouting, gonna get us kicked out...bye."

The approach of quick footsteps alerted you all, the four boys stood behind you and Mina, menacingly so. It was obvious they thought something was gonna go down.

Denki had a stack of lingerie in his hands, the others empty-handed. Sero stood by you and Mina asking if you were okay to which y'all said yes.

Katsuki and Kiri stepped in front of you. "Ah buzz cut. I thought I heard your loud ass voice. You messin' with our girls?" Katsuki sized the taller man up.

The taller male tried to dap Katsuki up be he wasn't having it. "She said you were bothering them?" "Ahh I didn't know they with you, my bad."

Katsuki looked the other male up and down making him scoff. "'M not even gonna acknowledge you, fuckin worst than that nerd." They started to walk away until Kiri called out.

"Hey man, I don't think it's very nice to make ladies uncomfortable and then not apologize." You watch the off brand version of your brother roll his eyes catching Katsuki's attention.

"We got a problem dickhead?" Buzz cut looks at his friends before elbowing him. "Nah we apologize for making you ladies uncomfortable." Buzz cut glares at his friend who spoke up. "I'm sorry too."

They walk off as you and Mina snicker. "Why'd he look so scared of Suki?" They all laugh as Katsuki looked away. "Well around our years in high school, Kacchan would blow up stiff and set it on fire." Denki laughs

"And because he was like the third smartest in our class, morale would drop if he went to jail, so he was sent to anger management classes." Kiri sighed.

"Had to go every weekend during school. And the bald kid was in there with him, he picked a fight with Katsuki before, apparently he didn't win." Sero concluded.

Katsuki growled. "The hell do you mean 'apparently?' Of course he didn't win. Look how he ran off with his tail between his legs, like a bitch." Mina was ready to go.

"I hope you boys got everything cause me and (y/n) are ready to get more clothes and eat at the food court." They follow behind as Mina leads you to the register.

The cashier's eyes twitched at the pile that came with you and Mina. "Your total is $468.78. Will you be paying cash or card?"

You and Mina go through your bags to pull out your money, you get stopped by four hands with bills. "It's no biggie we got y'all, especially since most of this is for us anyway."

You weren't one to turn down the chance of free anything, but you had a purse full of bucks so you felt bad. "Alright but me and Mina buying our food."

They agree getting dragged by y'all into store after store.