8. ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ɢɪʀʟ

   You woke up refreshed, looking to the side, seeing Mina on the other end of the bed, her body halfway covered with the blanket

   After you did your business in the bathroom you headed to the kitchen. Feeling in good spirits, you decided to make breakfast.

   A couple of minutes went by when Mina emerged from around the corner, her hand slid across your lower back, resting her head on your shoulder, eventually helping you in the kitchen.

   A little after that you hear the door opening, Kiri and Katsuki entered the apartment covered in sweat. They tried to greet you and Mina in the kitchen but were stopped.

   "Unt uh. Y'all stank go shower!" "Yea don't come in the kitchen smelling like outside." Hearing them grumble down the hallway you laughed.

   You felt pressure on you as you turn to find Sero his arm wrapped around your waist as he kissed your cheek, moving to Mina doing the same.

   "Buenos días, señoras." You both say Good morning, focusing on the food making sure it wasn't burning. Then in a line, the rest of the boys came in the kitchen, greeting you similarly to Sero.

   Kiri hugged you and Mina pressing a kiss on your shoulders. Denki kissed your cheeks rushing to wherever the boys went.

   And last, a freshly washed Katsuki, who grinds his hips against your ass, biting your neck tempting a moan out of you, walking towards Mina to do the same.

  Mina handed you plates that you piled with food. You both brought three plates to the table calling for the boys. They ran to a chair.

   Finding yourself in between Mina and Denki, you watched them take a bite, moaning in satisfaction. "Soo good." "Sabe bien." You smile at them.

   After putting the dishes up, you sat on the couch lounging with the rest of the group until you broke the silence. "Soo are we together? Like on some polyamory shit?"

   They take a moment to think about your question. Denki is the first to speak. "I mean I'm not really into dudes, like I would only be interested in the girls. If we all getting into it nothing's going inside me, I'll only touch, you get me?"

   The boys nod and murmur in understanding before Mina spoke. "Well I don't mind the dicks, but if we are gonna be in a relationship... I'm mostly in it for (y/n)."

   The group of boys nodded at her announcement. "So just so we get this clear...this relationship is built around (y/n)?" Kiri asked.

   You choke on air causing the attention to drift to you. "Wait a minute, wait a minute...what?" "Umm yep, yo diría que sí." Sero nods.

   They all looked at each other and nodded. "Can we talk a little bit more? I mean of course I would love to date y'all but slow down." "Do you like us?" Denki quizzed.

"I mean yea, but I need to get to know y'all more." You told them as they seemed to agree with the fact. "We'll do that, so until it's officially official—" Katsuki began.

"You're ours...don't ever forget it. Ya got that shorty?" You let out a scoff. "Okay then...umm I'm going to call my brother. Tell him the news." You get up speed walking to your room.

   Green curls popped up on your screen, nostrils wide in the camera as it focused on his freckles. You snort. "Eww nigga back up. Got me looking at boogers 'n shit."

"Whatever always gotta hate. Whatchu wanted?" You hum dancing around your real reason for calling by asking him dumb little questions.

He stops you laughing. "So ...(y/n)...you called me to ask if it's raining?...when I'm bout 30 minutes away from you? What did you call for seriously?" You laugh nervously.

   "Umm so yea I'm dating now." He looked at you in confusion. "Okay...that's all you wanted to say? Cool I guess, what the fuck that gotta do with me?"

   You sigh flustered. "Well I'm dating 5 people." He sets the phone up so you can see his entire face. "What in the fuck are you talking about?" "It's not official yet."

   "That dont answer my question; who are you dating? And why 5? I was just with you yesterday. How'd that happen so fast?"

   Stopping his rambling, replying. "Well we're getting to know each other and how bout I show you?" You slowly walking into the living room where the group laid watching a movie.

   They paused it as you grabbed their attention. "What's up shorty?" A gasping sound comes from the phone, their eyes drift to the device in your hand. "You're dating Kacchan?? Really?!"

   Giggling you answer. "Yes but not just him." Turning around, the camera captured all of you. "This is my relationship." You smile as they greet your brother.

   "You're dating his whole squad?!" You nod watching his face drain of color. "(Y/n) please go in the other room I need to talk to you...privately."

   You waved them off letting them go back to their movie, seeing them look at each other as you left. "Yes Zu?" He looks anxious.

   "I love you ya know? I like that you like Kacchan but the way he likes is overwhelming, obsessively so. When you split from us before high school...he started acting out."

   "What do you mean? Do you not like me with Katsuki? You sound sarcastic." "No I want you to be happy but I also want you to know that Kacchan is very...sensitive regarding you. Just watch out."

   "You're the second person to say that. But I will, I mean you stayed friends with them for this long, so they can't be that bad." He scoffs. "Just don't be fuckin dumb, call me if anything."

   "Yea alright, love you." "Love you too congrats on your relationship." You walked back into the living room, seeing only Katsuki sitting down on the couch, you sat next to him.

   "Where is everyone?" "They went back to their dorms talking about some test for tomorrow. So how are you feeling about all this?"

    You shrugged. "I mean I never thought I would ever be dating 5 people but at least I can cross it off my list." He came closer to you pulling you into a hug.

   "Well we'll all figure it out soon. Now cmon because I know you didn't finish your work." He pulled you off of the couch heading to his room.

" He pulled you off of the couch heading to his room