5. ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɢɪʀʟ

   You and your family went over what Katsuki asked you a few days ago, they accepted if you chose to stay with Katsuki

Izuku appreciated it most because he only lived in a one bedroom. So he would be happy that you had your own room .

   And it was at least a 15-20 minute walk, or a quick 5 minute drive, between Katsuki and Izuku's apartment. They helped you load your couple of boxes in Katsuki's truck.

   They help you set up your room the way you wanted it. They crash on your bed, tired from all the moving. "Damn I'm kinda tired." The boys look at you stupidly.

   "You didn't do shit woman!" Bakugo complained. "You literally sat here and told us where to put stuff." Deku backed up.

   You shrugged. "Whatever... I need to go shopping." "All those clothes in your closet and you need more?" Bakugo questioned incredulously.

   Deku held up his hands in surrender. "Y'all got that. I'm finna bounce, see you later." You thank him for the help as he kisses your forehead, fist bumping Bakugo on his way out.

   "Sukiii can you take me shopping??" You pout using your puppy dog eyes for leverage. His tsked looking away as you continue to plead.

  Noticing the tips of his ear go red, you smiled. "Fuckin fine.. just stop beggin." You jump on him, smothering him with your love, and tits.

   He pushes you off eventually, missing your warmth, the ringing phone the cause of your separation. Grimacing, he answered the call.

The image of yellow-blonde hair appeared on the screen. "Yoo Kacchan whatcha doing today? We wanna hang." Katsuki grunted. "Nothing fuck off."

"That's not nice Suki." You hit him on the shoulder softly, taking the phone. "Hey Denki, Suki's finna take me shopping." Denki brightened up when you came into view.

"Oh shit (y/n)'s at Kacchan's house. Hey can we come with?" You laugh at the multiple voices of surprise from the other side, seeing a variety of heads pop up.

"Yea of—" "No fuck off!" Katsuki snatched his phone back screaming into it, you heard them groan. "Calm down Suki." You soothe, hand rubbing down his arm.

He's calmed down enough for you to take his phone out of his hand, tsking as he heard their sound of mockery. "Of course y'all can come; we'll be at the mall in an hour."

You conversed a bit more before hanging up. Katsuki pouted his brows furrowing. "Why the fuck does it take you an hour to get ready?"

You roll your eyes, placing his phone in his hand, gently nudging him towards the exit of your new room. "Because a bad bitch like me gotta make sure I look good before stepping out the house."

He huffs looking down at your short stature. "I hope you're gonna take a shower before going out with me." He mean mugs you, walking to his room

   You close the door, getting ready to hop in the shower.

———

   "Katsuki do you always act so bitchy with your friends?" He sighed, finally finding a parking space before he pulled in, shutting the truck off

   "They wouldn't be my friends if they couldn't handle it." You awed leaning across your seat pinching at his cheeks. "Aww Suki you're soo cute, you love them"

   He swats your hand away. "Cmon woman let's go." You booth hop out the car before stopping him. "Wait wait wait... take my picture." You handed him your phone.

Liked by MightDeckU, kermitismyidol, offdarooms and others

@(y/n)bigpimpin: goin shoppin🤑

Comments:

@theprince: let me send you money 🤧
╰@(y/n)bigpimpin: bet my cashapp is my user😍
╰@theprince: okay just sent $300😘

@tetsu: ohh wow😍😍
ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ

@thebastard: I'll rob my dad for u rn😩😩
╰@(y/n)bigpimpin: plz do😌
╰@theking: stay out of my shit
╰@thebastard: 🖕🏻🖕🏻fuck off

@pinkypussygal: bestie plz sit on my face🥰🥰
ʸᵒᵘ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵈ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ

@BigDynamite: hurry up 🙄
╰@(y/n)bigpimpin: such a hater🥱

———

You drag Katsuki to the food court looking for his friends. Spotting four familiar heads you wave them down. They rush to the two of you.

   Denki the first to speak. "So (y/n) why were you at Kacchan's place?" You shrug. "I moved in with him earlier." They gasped causing a few heads to turn.

   "You moved in?!" They questioned simultaneously as you nodded Mina interrupts. "Alright whatever fuck that. (Y/n) let's go buy some clothes." 

   She tugged you hooking your her arm to yours. "You boys come on, y'all finna hold our bags." They groan trudging behind you.

" They groan trudging behind you