10. ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛ ɢɪʀʟ

   You hear the door being opened from the couch, walking towards the sound of your brother's voice getting louder, seeing his broad back

   "Nah Kacchan you my friend or whatever, but you made my sister upset. You lucky a nigga can't just come 'cross the way and beat yo ass cause then she'd be really mad."

   Peering under your brother's arm you find the culprit, Katsuki eyes drifting to you ignoring the greenette, who you weren't even sure he was listening to in the first place.

   You pat your brother on the back telling him to go to his room as you let Katsuki inside and sat on the couch. "Did you need something?" He shook his head staring to fidget.

   "No I came to talk to you." You nod at him to continue. "You're right I was being a bit harsh to him and telling you that he just wanted to fuck you was wrong of me."

   "M-my tone and attitude towards you was aggressive too. What I'm trying to say is...I'm sorry." You look at him with a grin.

   "I'm proud that you manage to drop a lot of your ego since middle school. That being said I'll accept your apology." He looked at you a smile in his eyes.

   "So are you coming back home?" You laugh as his face contorted in confusion. "Oh no...I'm spending the night here. I'll see you in the morning maybe."

   He stutters over his words looking at you. "But why? I apologized. You accepted my apology." You nod at his conclusion, smile still present.

   "Yes I accepted your apology but I need time." He didn't understand. "Time for what?" You put it in words as best as you could.

   "Time to be upset. I accepted your apology that should be enough. You should learn that there are consequences to your actions." You leaned over rubbing at his smooth cheek.

   "It's not just that dumb nickname I'm upset about, it's the implication that you thought I wanted to fuck him back." Planting a kiss to his smooth skin you lead him to the door.

   "So...I will see you tomorrow." You hear your brother shout from his room. "Yeaa kick rocks nigga!" You laugh at your brother as Katsuki tsked.

   "See you later?" You nod waving at him. "Tomorrow. Bye~" You closed the door, him on the other side. Running into your brother's room you jumped on his bed.