14. ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ ɢɪʀʟ

   It's been a good few days maybe even a whole week; but Mina isn't worried about the trivial timeline, all she has on her mind was 'When is Denki gonna get off your back and let you breathe

It's been a good few days maybe even a whole week; but Mina isn't worried about the trivial timeline, all she has on her mind was 'When is Denki gonna get off your back and let you breathe.'

She tried everything: meditating, listening to music, to watching TikTok and YouTube, but it wasn't working, Mina was a very impatient person, so she was gonna take her problem up with the big guns.

   Luckily it was one of those days you were out with your brother, doing whatever. It was already a problem to share you with your own brother, but Kiri made it clear that no one messes with the greenette.

  But now she has to share you with a crybaby who acts like a fucking clingy newborn and, quite frankly, she was tired of it. And since you were out she could finally have something done about it.

   She walked from the living room which is where she went, not being able to handle Denki's silent crying, as he clung to your pillow and stuffed animal you got him a while ago after you left.

   Entering Katsuki's room spotting the three boys on the Katsuki's bed playing on the Xbox. Hearing the door creaking open attracted their attention making them pause the game.

   "What do ya want pinky?" "What's up bebe?" "What did you need Mina?" She sat down in the chair as they waited for her to speak. She squirmed around in the seat, fidgeting.

"Umm I was wondering." She paused looking mostly at Kiri. "Is there anything we can do about Denki clinging to (y/n)?" Kiri scoffs sarcastically putting down the controller. "What do you wanna do?"

Mina hums. "I don't know punish him?! He's always on her!" The two boys watched them converse, not wanting to step in. Kiri clears his throat. "I already punished him the other day. And him being the type of person he is...he's gonna do that."

"I punished him for a reason and with the way you're going, if your head gets too big, I'm gonna pop it myself." The boys put down their controllers watching Mina's next move.

   "But that's not fair! Are y'all not mad at him taking all of her attention?! This shit is so unfair, you should punish him for keeping her from us!" Kiri glared while Mina yelled.

   "Control your volume Mina." She stood up stomping her feet, her arms crossed. "And if I don't? You apparently can't do shit! This is so fucking dumb! You're being biased!"

   Kiri was quick on his feet pinning Mina to the wall by her throat, her head thumping against it. "I shouldn't have to tell you more than once; control the way you talk to me. Denki is a time bomb, an extremely sensitive li-abil-ity."

   "And you are supposed to be better than him. But right now—" He continues, shouting, thudding her head against the wall with every word. "—You! Are! Pissing me! The fuck! Off!"

   The boys got ready to get up, worrying for the pink haired woman until Kiri spoke with a turn of his head. "Sit the fuck down." They complied immediately, he turned back to face Mina, looking her in the eyes.

"Now...I don't know who you think you are trying to call the shots...but back the fuck down. I run this shit and if I wanted to you'd never be near her again. So stop trying me." He removed his hand from her throat, throwing her into the chair she was previously in.

  She coughed, rubbing her neck from the force that was held up against it, as Kiri continued sitting back on the bed. "Denki knows to share; and you don't see us complaining much. Next time...don't come to me with shit like this, if you can't grab her attention then you don't deserve it."

   He picked up the controller, unpausing the game leaving the two boys stunted and staring at Mina as she glared at the redhead's back holding her neck. They looked at each other before watching her exit the room.

   A few tears ran down Mina's face as she walked down the hall. The embarrassment of being told off and yelled at in front of other people had her heated.

   "Fine if Kiri won't help me I'll get it done myself."