17. ᴛᴀʟᴋ ɢɪʀʟ

   You observed them for a week, studying their dynamics

   You observed them for a week, studying their dynamics. Kiri seemed to be the leader, your poor baby Denki was obviously the weakest one.

   Mina was lowkey the problem starter when she didn't get what she wanted, and Bakugo and Sero were the peacemakers. Ironic for Bakugo. When you felt you had enough details you called them together.

   They sat in the living room their attention on you as you let out a heavy sigh. "We need to have a talk." You could see the anxiety skyrocketing, they wormed and fidgeted in their seats.

   "Sooo I'm just gonna come out and ask, don't try to deny, just tell me the truth..." You pause recollecting. "Kirishima are you abusing them?"

They still looking at Kirishima then at you. Kiri scoff stuttering against his words. "Tch n-no...what do you mean babe?" You stare at his face, glinting seriously.

"Drop the act. Did you hit Denki and Mina?" His nervous boyish features dropped, you could feel a shift in temperature as he smirks at you intimidatingly.

He opens his mouth to speak Denki and Mina cutting him off rambling simultaneously. "N-no no h-he was just disciplining us." "We weren't listening." Your eyes softened.

   Kiri stood up quicker than you, stepping in your way. You point your finger, digging it into his chest. "What the hell did you do to them?!" He took your hands by your wrists, holding them against his chest as you struggled.

   "I did this for you! They didn't know how to behave." You grunt trying to get out of his hold. You stepped on his foot causing him to grip your wrist tighter. "So you hurt them?! You don't discipline people by breaking them!"

   His laugh sent shivers through your spine making the four stand up straight. "On the contrary sweetheart." They tug at Kiri's clothes begging him to stop, Katsuki and Sero grabbed for his arms.

   Kiri scoffed at their fetal attempts. "I could never hurt you (y/n), I love you. Now these fools, since they no longer run the risk of exposing our true character, I can punish them whenever I want."

   He looked from the corner of his eye. "Get off of me." They let go backing away as if they were conditioned. "You stepped on my feet sweetheart and you yelled at me, if you were one of these bozos I would've had to do something about your attitude."

"You're the love of my—our life, but I won't let you get away with things like this every time, so just this once I'm letting you off with a warning. Now go change. We'll talk about your clothing now that I have a chance to speak."

   You scoff as he let go your wrist, Sero took you to your room to patch them up. He closes the door behind you walking into your bathroom to get the first aid kit.

   Plopping down on the bed you were confused. "What the fuck did I get myself into?" You questioned sniffling. Sero walks out aid kit in hand and a soft smile painting his face.

   "I know it's strange and maybe even tough right now pero the best advice I can give to you is to go with it." He sits on the bed taking your hand in his. He placed a cold rag on each of your wrists.

   "Kiri says he won't hurt you, but I wouldn't try to push his buttons." You couldn't bring yourself to not question him. "Aren't you scared of him? Let's run away, just us."

   He chuckled at your attempt, pressing the coolness of the rag on the area of the skin where it burned. "Eres lento? Of course I'm scared of him, he like to take things too far, and me running away, especially with you, would be like treason. He would probably kill me."

   You were shocked. "How could you side with him if you're afraid that he'll kill you?" He laughs again, you couldn't tell what was so funny.

"Because we have a mutual interest and with the way he runs things, I fit into his objectives." You stare in regret as he utters his next words staring in your eyes.

   "Parece que no entiendes (y/n). I'm just like Kiri just not as ruthless, I'll ignore your insolence to spare you this time, but next time...I'll have to tell him." He kissed your wrist then your cheek as he got up to head to the door.

   "You're finally ours. Kinda happy I left that door cracked, You could've taken that chance to run, 'm glad you didn't. Now...I don't think you could get rid of us if you tried."  He smugly shrugged.

   "Ohh also mi amor it would be in your best interest to not tell anyone, because we would stop at nothing to have you. And I'm pretty sure Kiri would lift the ban that no one shall lay a finger on your little brother."

   "Tch I mean I'm not that kind of person pero if I need to... I'll whisper an idea or two into Kiri's head." Your eyebrow twitched as you felt the tears building up. "You did this? You did all of this?!"

  He opened the door feigning innocence, you probably thought he's had to put up with all of these shenanigans had it not been for the devilish smirk that held him true.

   "I have no idea what you're taking about my love." The door shut behind him as you could do nothing but cry, praying and wishing it was all lie or a creepy well thought out prank from your lovers.

" The door shut behind him as you could do nothing but cry, praying and wishing it was all lie or a creepy well thought out prank from your lovers