9. ᴇɴᴠʏ ɢɪʀʟ

    It was a good couple of weeks getting to know your new partners

It was a good couple of weeks getting to know your new partners. Going on dates with them together and separately, talking about anything and whatever came to mind.

The relationship progressed romantically and platonically. The boys treated each other like always; best friends with a little extra spice.

You got to know them as friends first before getting to know them as lovers. Everything was fine, you always had help with something, and someone other than your brother to lean on.

Speaking of your brother, he was still kind of suspicious of your relationship but he was happy that you were happy. You ended up telling your moms they didn't really understand, but were happy for you none the less.

Now you're standing in front of your philosophy teacher, Mr. Aizawa, who held you back to ask you questions related to his work, he was sure you were his favorite student right behind your brother.

Walking towards the outside of campus to sit with your group you ran into someone—literally—Shoto's brother from the party.

He bounced back after colliding into you, dropping his phone and your book. "Oh hey doll. How have you been?" He bends down picking up the items.

"Touya? Right? I've been great and yourself? You go to this college?" Handing you your book he smirks. "So you do remember me, but nah I don't really. I'm meeting my buddy here, he's a TA under my old man."

"And what about you girly? I'm here almost everyday, never seen you." You smile at him. "I took a different path; my teacher held me back for a minute."

You continue your conversation with the blue eyed boy being watched unbeknownst to you. "Well it was nice catching up with ya doll, I gotta jet. Oh and I think your entourage is waitin for ya."

Looking across the way you spotted familiar faces, looking quite upset. You waved to them turning back to the boy in your path.

"It was nice seeing you Touya." He grabbed your hand as you begin to walk off, stopping you in your tracks. "You can call me Dabi by the way. Hit me up when you get a chance huh?"

He let go of your hand waving off to you, going on about his business, leaving you to do the same. You greeted the group happily you as walked up to the table.

"Wassup y'all?" They muttered and grumble in response as Bakugo spoke up angry. "What're you doing chatting with patchwork?" You scoff at his ignorance.

"What the fuck? Do you mean Touya?" He shrugs standing up, he hated the way your positioning made you look down on him. "Yea patchwork same thing, you seem real friendly."

"Should I talk to you later when you're done being an insensitive asshole? Didn't know I couldn't have friends." He stared you down huffing.

You're both interrupted by the sound of Kiri trying to mediate. "Ohh no (y/n), Bakubro was just.. worrying about you. Shoto's brother kinda runs with the wrong crowd."

Sitting down you cut your eyes at Bakugo before looking to Kiri. "Whatever, but that nickname, is rude. Don't call him that again." Denki speaks up this time.

"So y'all wanna play Mario Kart later?" Bakugo crossed his arms, fingers digging in his biceps. "The hell you getting so defensive over him for?" Sero intervenes.

"I'm thinking te patearía el culo in some Wii sports right now." Their nervous laughter arises out of the forced banter, but you ignore it, focusing on Katsuki's hostility.

"I'm not getting defensive..I'm just saying, assuming since you've known Shoto for a good while, you know why Touya is like that. Calling him that name is insensitive."

They were silent because they did in fact know of the boys' past, but the blonde just doesn't know when to put his pride down.

"He wants to fuck you, ya know? So I don't really care how you feel about whatever name I give him." You stare at him.

"Who cares! I'm not trying to fuck him. I just asked you not to call him that." Kiri rushes to Katsuki's side trying to calm him by patting his shoulder and reassuring you.

"Seems like ya tryna fuck him to me." Swiftly you stood. "Because of Bakugos' ill ass behavior, I'll talk to y'all later." You walked away as Mina ran to follow you.

"Amor!" "(y/n)!" "Wait!" They turn to face Bakugo, he looks as if he doesn't see why he being ridiculed. Mina came back a couple minutes later.

"She said she's spending the night at her brother's." Mina crossed her arms, eyebrows furrowed in disapproval, as the table glared at Katsuki.

"Way to go bro." "Great fuckin thinkin pendejo!" "Why did you do all that extra?" He shrugs not seeing where he was wrong.

"Why the fuck am I wrong huh? That bastard was trying to fuck her? She needs to know she belongs to us." He's interrupted by Kiri.

"We all agree with you, and we all love her, but it is in our best interest, we don't do anything to upset her or she'll leave us like now. This is an example of what we don't want happening again. So fix it now."

Katsuki tsks looking off to the side. Denki whined. "Fuck I don't like being away from her for so long why'd you hafta go 'n make her mad. Pick a different name for him or something."

"And apologize." Mina sized him, Sero finishing her sentence. "Soon." He grumble out an 'of course' as Denki continues to whine.

"Denki you are the weakest link bro."